Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    VXRed
    Join Date
    20th November 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default Corsa vxr stage 2..

    Hi guys currently have stage 2 (remus decat,induction kit,injectors) and also a remap from rs tuning.. Car is currently at 224bhp and feel dosent full muc faster? Better response is about it but my friends own standard focus st's and megan 225's and there cars are still leaving mine! So was wondering if there is any point gojng stage 3 and will it be a noticeable difference cheers

  2. #2
    VXR enough corsa-del68's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2011
    Posts
    3,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caineyy View Post
    Hi guys currently have stage 2 (remus decat,induction kit,injectors) and also a remap from rs tuning.. Car is currently at 224bhp and feel dosent full muc faster? Better response is about it but my friends own standard focus st's and megan 225's and there cars are still leaving mine! So was wondering if there is any point gojng stage 3 and will it be a noticeable difference cheers
    Go stage 3 mate you wont regret it
    black sapphire corsa vxr stage 3 241.7 bhp & 250 lb torque 3 piece remus..30/20 P.I lowering springs. vxr badge front and rear. blue smd conversion..insignia washer jets...18" diamond cut alloys...pipercross cone...forge brace bar...de-badged...smoked side repeaters..airtec intercooler,forge recirc valve,cool runnin stat,390cc injectors,courteney fuel pump and full courteney hose kit..mtech short shifter

  3. #3
    VXRed
    Join Date
    11th February 2013
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corsa-del68 View Post
    Go stage 3 mate you wont regret it
    I know stage 3 has the added benefit of an intercooler allowing you to take your car further in the future etc but a stage 3 map only gives you like an extra 10-15 bhp / lbft over a stage 2 so he shouldn't expect massive gains.

  4. #4
    Are you VXR enough? Matyvxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2012
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron89 View Post
    I know stage 3 has the added benefit of an intercooler allowing you to take your car further in the future etc but a stage 3 map only gives you like an extra 10-15 bhp / lbft over a stage 2 so he shouldn't expect massive gains.
    its not just the numbers, its the way the car performs over stage 2. The car pulls like a train compared to stage 2 all the way through the rev range and does put a massive smile on your face. I'm going stage 3 from stage 2 map once the intercooler arrives and can get booked in for a remap
    Bye Bye Corsa...............its been an emotional 2 years

  5. #5
    VXRed
    Join Date
    11th February 2013
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matyvxr View Post
    its not just the numbers, its the way the car performs over stage 2. The car pulls like a train compared to stage 2 all the way through the rev range and does put a massive smile on your face. I'm going stage 3 from stage 2 map once the intercooler arrives and can get booked in for a remap
    That's fair enough mate, as of Thursday I'm only going to be stage 2 myself so I'm not speaking from experience. I'm just speaking from the numbers, like you say.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts