Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    VXRed

Hi Mike

I would have assumed the same, but cant be sure, I know Regal sell the RSS Precat Removal Pipe and EDS remap to go along with it if that's what you were looking for. The guys are very good worth sending them an email or giving them a call to ask the question.

I have decided to go with a Full exhaust system currently from TMS, more for MOT reasons as described above, don't want the hassle of changing parts each MOT if required, although I know a few people have the pre-cat removed and don't have any issues.

Thanks

Lee

VXRed

Hi All

As promised a quick write up of my experience now the work has been completed by John and his Team at TMS HQ, giving me Stage 2 Insignia VXR.

The car now feels so much better, especially mid range where the performance increase appears the most noticeable. I have only driven the 80 miles back home from TMS so far, but the car hasn't missed a beat, always had issues with hesitation previously, which so far all appears to have gone.

The exhaust note is much more noticeable giving a nice deep bark when under load, but at motorway speeds it's no louder than stock, which is perfect for me. The only downside in my opinion is the system gives off a loud (ish) constant boom at around 50mph, the stock was more around 70mph but not as loud, so should you need to stick at this speed it may become a little annoying dependant on your preferences.

A great experience so far, cant fault John or the team for their work or communication during the day, they also kindly replaced a broken CV boot at the same time after I only noticed this the day before arrival.

Apologies for the sound quality, recorded on my mobile, but hopefully you can hear the difference

Before Exhaust
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5S...it?usp=sharing

After Exhaust
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5S...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by lee_spowart; 12th May 2014 at 06:29 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4