Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Vinyl Wrap B Pillar

Hey guys, I've ordered some vinyl wrap to do my B pillars. The only issue I have is that I have already got my Team Heko deflectors on there. Will I need to remove them in order to remove the window seal to apply the wrap properly?? If so, will the clips be enough to hold the wind deflectors in place if I reinstall them?

Any other advice for a first time wrapper would also be appreciated been reading round the forums and vids on YouTube, seems straight forward enough

Star Silver Astra VXR - Rabbid Tuned Stage 3 - Airtec FMIC - Cobra 3" Turbo Back - Courts Uprated Actuator - Gloss Black Rear Diffuser w/ Fins - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - Debadged & Colour Coded Boot Strip - RS Green Induction & Boost Pipes - Blue Interior Courtesy Lights - Insignia Jets

Felt edged squeegee and hair dryer does wonders. Patience is the most important thing and spare vinyl! Good luck mate. It really isn't that hard

Sent from my iPhone 5s using my thumbs....get me!

Thanks for the advice. I have a heat gun I can use though obviously don't want to overheat the wrap. Gonna use an old credit card to squeeze out the air and poke it where it needs to go lol

Star Silver Astra VXR - Rabbid Tuned Stage 3 - Airtec FMIC - Cobra 3" Turbo Back - Courts Uprated Actuator - Gloss Black Rear Diffuser w/ Fins - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - Debadged & Colour Coded Boot Strip - RS Green Induction & Boost Pipes - Blue Interior Courtesy Lights - Insignia Jets

Hair dryer mate! Heat gun probably too hot IMO. Hair dryer on a low setting makes it more than pliable

I'll use one then when the wrap arrives. Ordered a decent amount to allow for me cocking it up!! Considering wrapping wing mirror covers' too at some stage but know theyre hard to do

Before

After

Sweet!

Not quite 100% fitted perfectly, happy enough for a first time effort

cheers dude, i'm gonna start a thread of my the progress of the work I've carried out so far. slowly getting there

For some reason mate I can't see your posts!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast