+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXR newbie

hi
    I've just brought a zafira vxr and the heater only works on number 4, I've been told this is a common fault, is this true and whats the fix.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by njhiggi View Post
    hi
    I've just brought a zafira vxr and the heater only works on number 4, I've been told this is a common fault, is this true and whats the fix.
    thanks
    Here you go ... http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...heater-blowers

You get this sorted?
    Broken zafira vxr....
    Now replaced with a black zaf vxr!

VXRed

Morning i have what seems a daft question but im gonna ask it lol
    Purchased a set of DAP springs for my bus,as main dealer had car for service,cambelt and front top mounts got them to
    fit the springs at the same time .
    Here is where the fun starts looking at new springs 2 front 2 rear 1 set is the progressive set with the gaps between windings getting
    tighter and the other set looks fairly standard..
    vauxhall have put the progressive on the rear and the standard looking ones on the front (is this right or wrong)
    Also on the rear one spring has the progressive part at the bottom and the other is at the top lmao
    Have they ****** up completely or is it just the rears that need matching up...
    Sorry 4 the esay just bit worried about the work carried out on my bus..
    P.S the car does look sweet sitting low )

VXRed

Hi how do i get the IDS light disabled as am changing suspension
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DOGUEBUS View Post
    Hi how do i get the IDS light disabled as am changing suspension
    Thanks
    I believe IDS+ must be turned off before the system is disconnected from the vehicle. Use Tech 2 to turn off the Constant Damping Control (CDC) in the engine, chassis, CIM, and instrument panel modules, and I think you may need to do it in the ABS ECU as well, but not 100% sure. Let me know how you get on please as I may need to do it sometime in the future.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    I believe IDS+ must be turned off before the system is disconnected from the vehicle. Use Tech 2 to turn off the Constant Damping Control (CDC) in the engine, chassis, CIM, and instrument panel modules, and I think you may need to do it in the ABS ECU as well, but not 100% sure. Let me know how you get on please as I may need to do it sometime in the future.
    Thanks for the reply gave Courtenays a bell they will do it save me cocking it up lol

VXR newbie

how many litres of engine oil does my zafira vxr take and should I warm it up before checking the oil I read on the astras and Corsa vxr you have to warm them up to temp then check oil level is this right??

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by k.andrew View Post
    how many litres of engine oil does my zafira vxr take and should I warm it up before checking the oil I read on the astras and Corsa vxr you have to warm them up to temp then check oil level is this right??
    5 litres. Check level when cold. Drain after warming it up and leave to drain a while.

VXR newbie

Hi all new to this forum. I'm getting some funds together and really want to buy a zafira vxr, my only main concern is mileage. Is high mileage vxr's okay should I worry about the mileage? Or are the vxr engines bulletproof. Also what should I be looking out for?

Tia guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2