Closed Thread
    VXRed

Default Arden Blue astra in Aylesbury

Does anyone know the driver of an arden blue astra in aylesbury area, tinted windows, remus exhaust and LJ58 LGF is the reg, it also has black 18" alloys

anyone know?
    Last edited by Jak; 7th April 2014 at 10:15 PM.

Not sure who it is but I'm after meeting up with a few astra Vxr lads as I'm from high Wycombe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    Does anyone know the driver of an arden blue astra in aylesbury area, tinted windows, remus exhaust and LG58 LGF is the reg, it also has black 18" alloys

anyone know?
    Cracking 1st post but something make me think there is something sinister in your post, maybe he beat you off the lights lol just a guess.

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

VXRed

No not at all, just keen to find him as I have herd that his cars up for sale, ive got a corsa at the mo, got the money for an astra vxr now and this paticular one looks lovely

So im on a mission to hunt him down, I also live in the aylesbury area, work in wycombe too. So id be up for any meets as soon as I find a vxr! Hopefully within a few weeks

Well have to have a meet up mate, I know of loads of meets that happen, I go out to most so have to come along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

Yer sounds good, cheers for the invite, Ive sent you a friends request and added to contacts so as soon as I get a nice shiny blue astra I will let you know

Closed Thread