+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    VXR newbie

Hi foxdie having no joy ref tech 2, new to this so not sure if posting to right places. Could you ask your mates regarding a tech 2 for cheshire area to see if there's someone local who can help. Cheers

Balls I forgot about this, I was driving through Stockport yesterday and had the Tech2 in my boot

Unfortunately I don't have any friends up in Manc with a Tech2, you'll just have to ask around I'm afraid. I'm sorry I couldn't be anymore help on the matter (not unless you fancy a day trip to Birmingham early Jan).
    Sting Red 2007 LS2 VXR8, Walkinshaw Performance power pack, lowered springs, 20" Lenso CQ4 alloys
    Co-curator of the GMLan_Bible, unravelling the twisted barrage of data sent across Vauxhalls CAN BUS

VXRed

Surely using some stick on beam blockers would be better?

VXR newbie

I have a car CR8 2009
    I have a weakness in the electricity the car with the lights switched Sometimes a car becomes weak after its battery temperature Power Machinery

CR8? Do you mean CV8? Or VXR8?

Also it sounds like either your alternator or more likely battery is tired and needs replacing.
    2005 Monaro 6.0 - Sting Red
    Duspeed OTR CAI, X-Force Extractors, X-Force Twin 3" Mild Steel Exhaust, Advan AD08R Tyres

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10