Closed Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Stampede conversion group meet essex in may anyone?

Hello all

I have arranged for stampede conversions to come down to romford in essex on the bank holiday weekend in may (24/25and 26th) to carry out 12 SMD conversions over the 3 days some focus ST and RS's are involved so far but stampede conversions can also convert Astra VXR h too so if anybody is Interested please let me know. I have 3 spaces left maybe 4. The conversion is £160 on the day and £14 each to be paid to Adam at stampede ASAP which is the travel money which has been split 12 ways.

Hope to hear from you soon

All the best
    Lee.

Thought they where £150 and £20 extra if you want vxr sign lit up you with a £20 non refundable deposit so would be £130 remaining to be paid on the day
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic martin View Post
    Thought they where £150 and £20 extra if you want vxr sign lit up you with a £20 non refundable deposit so would be £130 remaining to be paid on the day
    It may be different for VXR's I'm going by focus st/rs prices which are £160 for full conversion. £130 if you have an aftermarket stereo and the £14 payment is the £140 travel fee divided by 12 people.

Closed Thread