Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Not really mate, im waiting on mine getting worse before it affects me or my wallet...

Im still only topping the oil up by just over a litre every 1000 miles or so, nothing major and there is a tool which enables the stem seals to be changed without the cylinder head coming off etc.
    Arden GSi

Mine does the exact same thing after being sat at lights for a little whilst not to bad at the minute though tbh goes in on to 14th to have them done under warranty!!
    Well, let me just quote the late-great colonel sanders, who said... "i'm to drunk to taste this chicken! -Ricky Bobby

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by VXR_EVO View Post
    Mine does the exact same thing after being sat at lights for a little whilst not to bad at the minute though tbh goes in on to 14th to have them done under warranty!!
    Same.. only when at the lights although the constant burning is happening you just don't see it until all the gases build up at the lights lol

VXRed

theres very little smoke when its hot but il take a better video later on of when its cold and warm

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2