+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

I would highly recommend Woody and his installations to anyone looking to "upgrade" their cars for Diag & the CU + VCU's. I've purchased a VCU-02 and currently installing it into my car (Meriva VXR), along with the rear view camera and Raspberry Pi.

Woody has always been at the end of a phone call and helped out immensely, hes called me and taken time out of his day to go through the bits and pieces needed and even looked up parts for me too. I got stuck with splitting the RGB cable but his good friend Peter was there to help with splitting the cable for the VCU, I sent it off to him and within a couple of days he sent it back all done, very professionally. Again, I got stuck with the "TAIL's-SET" that Woody supplies and have sent an extension Fakra loom and the TAIL's-SET to another friend of Woodys, Dean. I'm just awaiting this back to continue to with my installation.

Woody has been excellent and I'm glad hes been here to help and especaially with everything hes done for me

Thanks Again Woody (Y)
    MERIVA VXR

Many thanks for the kind words Rapid

Hopefully only a couple more days and Dean (Plasma on Vectra-C.com) will have your modified loom back with you

Another modified CD70 colour screen to display a reversing camera and play audio / video media on

Woody
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Default HULL Motor Show - Comfort / Video Unit & Raspberry Pi with TV & Reversing Camera Demo

For anyone who is attending Hull Motor Show this Sunday 26th August, I will be attending and can update any existing users CU to the latest firmware while I am there.

Just message me via PM if you would like this done beforehand if you would like this doing to your unit.

I will also have Comfort Units and Video Module available for sale and collection while I am there over the weekend.

Woody
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16