+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Unfortunately, across various forums there has been very little or no input with offerings for alternative animated screens, perhaps there isn't enough interest among those owners who have the expertise but perhaps not enough time, who knows ?

The decision has been taken to go with the following revision but anyone wanting one of the 3 line updates will still be able to choose the original GM offerings, or, the following revised versions, with the animated OPC / Vxr screens as follows.

Please click on the picture to launch the youtube video

OPEL CID - New Startup Animated OPC Logo

VAUXHALL CID - New Startup Animated VXR Logo

I understand that should anything reasonable be offered up by way of a revised animated Vxr Shutdown Screen, that the idea isn't completely closed, but work on the other screens in the project seems to be stopping as shown here.

Comments welcome.
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

How do they get loaded to screen?

Closing good option to but if there no interest then why change it.

Wouldn't mind seeing a nurburgring edition animation
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

I'm assuming this would be a firmware flash to upgrade?
    Whilst the animation is nice, I'm quite happy with the Vxr start screen, it's only visible got a few seconds anyway.

I guess this is one of those, "I will because I can, and I like to be different" kind of mods guys

And yes Scott, it will require a firmware flash, although, I will be posting up details later of a Special Promotion for all existing and new Woody/Pepas Customers who can have the 3 line revised flash done for free, well for €20 (Euros) anyway, (around £15) to cover the carriage via UPS
    Last edited by Woody; 11th May 2016 at 12:31 PM.
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

can this be put on the vxmmi some how

Quote Originally Posted by seanvx View Post
    can this be put on the vxmmi some how
    No, this relates only to the 3 line CID firmware upgrade sorry.
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons

To launch the 2 New PepaS Alternative 3 Line Displays, I am pleased to announce a Special Promotion.

The 3 line display upgrade to a Colour Information Display (CID) will offer a revised choice of animated graphic screens on startup. However, the existing animations are indeed very limited.

So, this offers you 2 additional alternative ROM Updates with some unique animated screens for VXR / OPC options.

For a limited time, I am now going to offer the three line update, with either the original GM screens, Or one of the 2 new screens shown below, free of charge (you just pay the postage).

This special offer is open to existing and new, customers of mine with PepaS products.

Please PM me for the exact cost details for carriage etc, BUT effectively, for the cost of post only, you can take advantage of this deal shown below) if you are an existing or new PepaS/Woody Customer.

If you would like the standard Vx 3 line display conversion on a CID display, then this is also available for this promotion for the same price.

So, you have already purchased a Comfort Unit, or a VCU-02 ? Yes you are elligible , If not, just get yourself a Comfort Unit, or a VCU-02 ordered, so as to qualify for this bargain offer for €20 (euros) ie around £15.75

Please PM me for more details as needed

The "Start Up" and "Shutdown" screens are here -

Standard 3 line display firmware options

Startup Logo – OPEL Animated

Startup / Shutdown Logo - HOLDEN

Startup / Shutdown Logo - CHEVROLET

Startup / Shutdown Logo - VAUXHALL

Startup / Shutdown Logo - OPEL OPC / VAUXHALL VXR

The "PepaS Alternative" 3 line display firmware alternative options for OPC

OPC - Animated OPC Startup with Still Opel Shutdown

The "PepaS Alternative" 3 line display firmware alternative options for VXR

VXR - Animated VXR Startup with Still Vauxhall Shutdown

Youtube Demonstration Videos of the PepaS Alternative OPC and VXR startup/shutdown screens in and working

OPC CID - New Startup Animated OPC Logo with Static Opel Shutdown Logo

VXR CID - New Startup Animated VXR Logo with Static Vauxhall Shutdown Logo

PS - For viewers watching the youtube VXR video, please note that unfortunately the video capture "started" with the headunit shutting down - To visualise the finished product, you should start to "take note" around 8 seconds into the video to get the "complete picture"
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons

A quick "BUMP" for the Promotional Offer for all of my Existing (and New) Customers to have the new PepaS VXR, or OPC, animated startup screen (or the standard GM options) with a "3 Line Display Firmware Update" for just the cost of the postage (It doesn't matter what you have purchased from me, as long as it was (is) a PepaS product from my listing).

Just take a look at the previous post #127

Any questions guys & girls, feel free to send me a PM, or post up as a reply here

This REALLY is a FREEBIE, you just cover the carriage costs, so get ready to be "different" at this years shows and other events.

Estimated turnaround time is 3 weeks from the date your CID is on its way by carrier.

Cheers, and thanks to you all, for ALL of your ongoing support

Woody
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons

Default HULL Motor Show - Comfort / Video Unit & Raspberry Pi with TV & Reversing Camera Demo

Hull Motor Show - Comfort & Video Unit Demos with Raspberry Pi and Reversing Camera.

For anyone interested and planning on either showing their car at, or just visiting the show, I will be there

I'm booked in at the Premier Inn, Hull Central, for the Saturday and Sunday and will be very happy to offer demos of this kit (installed in my Vectra-C) for everyone who would like to see this kit working.

I will also have stock available for immediate handover if needed

If you are interested in a personal demo, just send me a PM.

HTH

Woody
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons

I take it all this requires a full cid screen unit to work?
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast