+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Sorted now
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

VXRed

hi adam
    just doing the mod at the moment, i was a bit worried about doing it myself but Woody is able to guide you through all of the set up etc, i took the easy way out and got Woody to supply the cables and sort the wiring for me, just waiting for the loom to come back and then will be fitting, once mine is up and running will let you know, but Woody is always on hand to guide you through the process.
    Ivan

VXRed

hi all
    just to say that the reversing camera works a treat and is a great mod, i had a friend of woodys sort the the wiring for me so it practably become plug and play, Woody also gives a lot of support if needed.
    a great mod
    Ivan

Pics "needed" Ivan or some might be thinking that it never happened
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

Default Buybacks

A quick reminder to any existing customer who is "moving on" from their Vectra-C / Astra-H / Signum or Zafira-B and who has some of the equipment I sell ... I also offer a "buyback" service

No, this is NOT at your original "Cost Price" however, my offer is likely to be amongst the best you will receive on the "2nd hand" market

Any such units will be re-offered for sale on the relevant forums at an attractive price to new users, and of course, with the latest software programmed in with lifetime free updates.

So, before you cut your losses, and sell too cheaply, give me a call, email, or PM. You may well be pleasantly surprised

Cheers

Woody
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons

What can I gain from fitting one to my Astra with cd30 mp3/aux and gid screen??
    Cheers Matt

Hi @Matt1982

Have you looked at the youtube videos in Post #1 or downloaded any of the PDF files linked to also in Post#1 ?

Here are a couple of the PDF links, but look at the videos for more info

Main CU - http://www.pepas.cz/wp-content/uploa...CU-01_LAST.pdf

CU in a Vxr - http://www.pepas.cz/wp-content/uploa...on_ParList.pdf

HTH
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons

Stock

PepaS has been out of stock of these modules for over a month now while new stock is manufactured.

The good news is that I have now received a small consignment of new stock.

Woody

12/5/2018 - Update

Selling out fast now

Only 1 Comfort Unit and 1 VCU-01 Video Module with CAM-PS left now

Last edited by Woody; 12th May 2018 at 01:51 AM.
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons

Quick question, can codes be cleared with this plugged in, only asking as got a 2.8t signum with double decats so naturally the EML periodically comes up for low voltage at the 2nd sensor, and would save having to rip the ashtray and what not out to remove the CU and plug the code reader in to clear the code when it pops up?
    MK5 VXR - Piper Turbo Back - Bilstien B8 Shocks - Eibach Sportlines - Whiteline RARB - Forge Re-circ( Yellow spring) - CDti intake - Direct feed hose Kit - Forge FMIC - Forge Actuator( Red Spring) - ANSU Fuel Pump - RnD stage 3 remap.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDov View Post
    Quick question, can codes be cleared with this plugged in, only asking as got a 2.8t signum with double decats so naturally the EML periodically comes up for low voltage at the 2nd sensor, and would save having to rip the ashtray and what not out to remove the CU and plug the code reader in to clear the code when it pops up?
    Quick answer

You can run a OBD splitter cable (I don't have any in stock) provided it is fully wired pin for pin (most are only partial, mine were a special order when I had them).

Otherwise you need to unplug the CU to allow the Tech2 / Op Com unit to be attached.

You would have needed to disconnect the CU in any event prior to attempting any re-programming even with a splitter cable.

HTH

Woody

PS - Even if you disconnect a CU for diag reasons, re-fitting is pretty much automatic afterwards.
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast