+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Many thanks for the kind words Rapid

Hopefully only a couple more days and Dean (Plasma on Vectra-C.com) will have your modified loom back with you

Another modified CD70 colour screen to display a reversing camera and play audio / video media on

Woody
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Default HULL Motor Show - Comfort / Video Unit & Raspberry Pi with TV & Reversing Camera Demo

For anyone who is attending Hull Motor Show this Sunday 26th August, I will be attending and can update any existing users CU to the latest firmware while I am there.

Just message me via PM if you would like this done beforehand if you would like this doing to your unit.

I will also have Comfort Units and Video Module available for sale and collection while I am there over the weekend.

Woody
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16