+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    Looks epic mate!

But personally I would of just left the stickers at VXRonline.co.uk.

But each to they're own
    Nice1, still loads to list..... yeah that's why I cut them down as most people leave it as they come. I've tried to be different where ever possible to do so, some might not be to others taste but I can safely say that it stands out from the rest...... don't know if that's good or bad lol

If you can pull it off then it's definitely good to be different. I'm doing a few different things to mine. I've had it just over 2 years and I still haven't done a progress thread, should really do one lol. Think I saw this at PVS though on the VXRO stand, was that you?
    Stage 3 Rabbid Tuned!!

Quote Originally Posted by hendo1705 View Post
    If you can pull it off then it's definitely good to be different. I'm doing a few different things to mine. I've had it just over 2 years and I still haven't done a progress thread, should really do one lol. Think I saw this at PVS though on the VXRO stand, was that you?
    I wasn't going to do one till I'd completed it but decided to start one now as will probably be another year until it's finished. there's a few things that are being worked on at present that I'd be amazed if anyone else has done, that's if we can pull it off

Yeah was at pvs mate, spoke to a few people there don't know if I spoke to you tho pal? Was to busy suffering with sun stroke by the afternoon lol
    Last edited by Craig 522; 27th July 2014 at 06:01 PM.

Fair enough mate. I've got the same going on at the moment. I don't think I spoke to you, I was either walking round or queuing for the strip half the time. But I like the lightning sort of effect on the various parts of interior/engine bay bits. Not sure if you saw mine, my interior bits are done in blue carbon fibre?

Lol know what you mean, my neck was burnt the next day. Looking well anyway, i'll be keeping an eye on this one
    Stage 3 Rabbid Tuned!!

Yeah did see yours then (I think) doubt anyone else will have that done. Looked nice mate, better to be different I think, I've changed things 2, 3 n 4 times on some parts, trying to get everything kind of blended in, really happy with how she looks now tho so won't be changing much more, not sure if there is anything left to change then again there's always somthing

trying to go back from the beginning and put things in the order things were done. Will be getting onto all the trim stuff soon
    Last edited by Craig 522; 27th July 2014 at 03:46 PM.

Really nice car mate. Not a fan on irmscher grille. But thats me, never liked them.

Love your engine bay aswell, looks lush
    🚙💨💨💨

Quote Originally Posted by Hotraph View Post
    Really nice car mate. Not a fan on irmscher grille. But thats me, never liked them.

Love your engine bay aswell, looks lush
    Cheers pal, yeah know what you mean with the Irmscher grill, it's a love it or hate it look, I love the way it makes front end look more aggressive

Got some time off work now so should be able to update thread, will get onto the engine bay soon

I know the standard fuel pump is good for stage 3 and slightly beyond, however this was somthing that was on my to do list at some point and I got a chance to buy a brand new HRC fuel pump at a bargain price, so I couldn't refuse

Next was to get rid of the rear wiper, I got a flush fitting bung off ebay, this was listed for the astra but I took a gamble on it as I didn't want a bung sticking out the back window.
    I don't know how we got the wiper unit out without damaging anything, lucky I guess as it had kind of fused on

before

After
    It fit absolutely perfect, so the astra and corsa must have the same rear wiper??

I was amazed at how much it improves the looks of the car, I was unsure how I'd manage without a rear wiper and as we'd damaged the wiper arm and the motor it was tough luck either way

Few other mods from around this time

Blue LED window switches

Blue LED mfd display

Crazy LEDS number plate replacementsthink these have 18 leds for each side, there super bright

Baileys dump valve which came with a blue Courtney hose (which I still haven't took the plunge to fit )
    Last edited by Craig 522; 13th October 2014 at 06:19 PM.

Looks great mate, keep it up
    Flame red corsa VXR Remus exhaust..pipercross filter..Boost & Oil Temp Gauges... Future stage 3 h

Did you get the other blue pipe with the dump valve and the T piece?
    🚙💨💨💨

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast