Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default PRE-SALE – RSS Turbo Inlet Hose for Astra J VXR & OPC

Those of you who follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts will already know of our latest development, the RSS Turbo Inlet Hose. Take a look below for the lowdown...

The RSS Turbo Inlet Hose for the Astra J VXR & OPC models replaces the restrictive factory hose and replaces it with a free flowing, stronger silicone hose. This hose will not collapse under the high load and has a smooth transition from the MAF size down to the turbo inlet, unlike the OE hose.

With smooth transitions, directing the air into the turbo inlet and elimination of unnecessary reductions in diameter we were able to unleash even better turbo efficiency and turbo sound (the stock hose muffles the turbo significantly).

RSS Turbo Inlet Hose Highlights:
    • Available in Black, Blue or Red
    • Will not collapse due to wire-reinforced construction
    • Eliminates the OE intake restriction
    • Improved turbo response
    • Improved turbo sound
    • Plug & Play with factory intake or RSS Cold Air Intake
    As part of this new product launch we are also opening up a pre-sale for all customers who would like to have first dibs on our new RSS Turbo Inlet Hose, with special pricing for those who would like to put their name on a hose, deals if you already have an RSS Cold Air Intake and package deals for those wanting both. There has never been a better time to upgrade your intake! Take a look below for info…
    • RSS Turbo Inlet Hose for Astra J VXR/OPC – £185
    • RSS Turbo Inlet Hose for Astra J VXR/OPC Pre-Sale Price – £148 (saving £37)
    • RSS Turbo Inlet Hose & RSS Cold Air Intake Pre-Sale Bundle- £412 (saving £103)

Want to grab yours? Follow the link to our online store below...

http://regal-auto.co.uk/shop/inducti...9_269_294_299/

Questions? Fire away...
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog

|72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Just looking at the hose is there an opportunity for the hose to rub on the inside of the hole?

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Just looking at the hose is there an opportunity for the hose to rub on the inside of the hole?
    Nope, the RSS Cold Air Intake and RSS Turbo Inlet Hose combination does not rub, we've had this installed for over a month now without any fitment issues
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog

|72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Regional Organiser - Yorkshire DRC 72's Avatar

I notice in your picture that the filter is wrapped in plastic is there a reason for this and has the filter been on a month the same as the hose ?

The Thunder from down under.... Sir Dale Of Yorkshire
    Red Adair

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by DRC 72 View Post
    I notice in your picture that the filter is wrapped in plastic is there a reason for this and has the filter been on a month the same as the hose ?
    I would imagine the plastic just helps keep the filter cleaner, longer.

ps, Where did you get the graphics for the Regal car? I want similar but in shades of blue. Cheers.
    "I intend to slide sideways through the Pearly Gates, turbo at full boost, and screaming, Man, what a ride!"

VXR Nothing comes close James H-S's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R22 CPL View Post
    But then wouldn't let any air in?
    Red Corsa VXR Gone! # BMW 118D arrived

VXR Torque of the Devil vxrossco's Avatar

at a guess I'd say it's a new pipe and filter fitted for the sales photo so it looks pretty for any potential buyers

Regional Organiser - West Midlands MrCarpCatcher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James H-S View Post
    But then wouldn't let any air in?
    The Astra J with a cone filter, sucked in water in wet weather, this is Regals way of stopping this problem.
    Un-Official West Midlands Events Photographer Official West Midlands Regional Organiser

The filter is inside EVOMS' filter sock, see their description of the part here ''
    The EVOMS V-Flow filter sock "Pre Filter" adds an extra layer of protection against dust and the elements. It installs over our V-Flow filter and will trap fine particulates before they reach the air filter. By adding the "pre filter" sock, filter cleaning service intervals are extended and ease of filter cleaning is increased.''

Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by vxrossco View Post
    at a guess I'd say it's a new pipe and filter fitted for the sales photo so it looks pretty for any potential buyers
    Intake has been fitted for several months, filter has been recently cleaned and the RSS Turbo Inlet Hose has been on the car for around a month

Quote Originally Posted by MrCarpCatcher View Post
    The Astra J with a cone filter, sucked in water in wet weather, this is Regals way of stopping this problem.
    Nope, 0 problems with water ingestion. Our RSS Cold Air Intake utilises the factory cold air feed, which does not ingest water under normal operating conditions
    Last edited by Regal; 11th August 2014 at 09:06 AM.

These hoses are now off pre sale, Black and Blue hoses are in-stock and ready to ship. Red will be in-stock shortly.

Find yours to buy, here

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast