Those of you who follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts will already know of our latest development, the RSS Turbo Inlet Hose. Take a look below for the lowdown...
The RSS Turbo Inlet Hose for the Astra J VXR & OPC models replaces the restrictive factory hose and replaces it with a free flowing, stronger silicone hose. This hose will not collapse under the high load and has a smooth transition from the MAF size down to the turbo inlet, unlike the OE hose.
With smooth transitions, directing the air into the turbo inlet and elimination of unnecessary reductions in diameter we were able to unleash even better turbo efficiency and turbo sound (the stock hose muffles the turbo significantly).
RSS Turbo Inlet Hose Highlights:
As part of this new product launch we are also opening up a pre-sale for all customers who would like to have first dibs on our new RSS Turbo Inlet Hose, with special pricing for those who would like to put their name on a hose, deals if you already have an RSS Cold Air Intake and package deals for those wanting both. There has never been a better time to upgrade your intake! Take a look below for info
- Available in Black, Blue or Red
- Will not collapse due to wire-reinforced construction
- Eliminates the OE intake restriction
- Improved turbo response
- Improved turbo sound
- Plug & Play with factory intake or RSS Cold Air Intake
- RSS Turbo Inlet Hose for Astra J VXR/OPC £185
- RSS Turbo Inlet Hose for Astra J VXR/OPC Pre-Sale Price £148 (saving £37)
- RSS Turbo Inlet Hose & RSS Cold Air Intake Pre-Sale Bundle- £412 (saving £103)
Want to grab yours? Follow the link to our online store below...
Questions? Fire away...