+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by A Sad Napkin View Post
    Durex

On a serious note have a read through the tyre thread.
    More of a Tesco sequre man myself (Im from Dudley, Scum of the earth blessed with an atrocious accent) lol.
    STAGE 2 ARDEN ASTRA VXR

VXRed blooded

You will get 4 uniroyal rainsport 3's fitted for that price love mine

Quote Originally Posted by triathleterob View Post
    You will get 4 uniroyal rainsport 3's fitted for that price love mine
    Damn, forgot about those! Ive ended up finding a deal on some Pirellis £60 per tyre fitted so that's what I've ended up with, I hope theyre ok, not much mention of Pirellis on here.
    STAGE 2 ARDEN ASTRA VXR

VXRed blooded

Think i got my 4 uniroyal rainsport 3's for around £250. Quite good but want to try with eagle f1's once i go to 18inch alloys.

Which ones?

VXRed

Default Best Tyres for Astra H VXR

I know this subject has been covered before but am a bit confused with the varying answers. My car has had a stage 1 remap to make it much less aggressive. It was done by Richard "Rabbid" and it now drives superbly but when in 2nd and 3rd gear the wheels still tend to spin when accelerating .
    My car has only got 15700 miles on the clock and probably still has the original Continental Contact 2 tyres. Were these tyres a problem for wheel spinning or is this a problem with most tyre manufacturers ?. Am contemplating buying a new set but these still have 6mm rear and 4mm front and don't know what ones to buy or even if that would cure my problem. Dunlop Sport seem to get good feedback but would really appreciate your feedback please.

Mark
    Last edited by Nobb1euk; 8th February 2017 at 10:19 AM.

I have got Uniroyal Rain Sports and really can't complain about them at all, been a good set of tyres for me. I know there's a few guys on here running Uniroyals on their VXRs.

VXRed

I take it you don't get the wheel spinning in 2nd and 3rd gear when not even 50% throttle ?. Obviously worse when wet but is irritating as I have to keep backing off throttle.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Nobb1euk View Post
    I know this subject has been covered before but am a bit confused with the varying answers. My car has had a stage 1 remap to make it much less aggressive. It was done by Richard "Rabbid" and it now drives superbly but when in 2nd and 3rd gear the wheels still tend to spin when accelerating .
    My car has only got 15700 miles on the clock and probably still has the original Continental Contact 2 tyres. Were these tyres a problem for wheel spinning or is this a problem with most tyre manufacturers ?. Am contemplating buying a new set but these still have 6mm rear and 4mm front and don't know what ones to buy or even if that would cure my problem. Dunlop Super Sport seem to get good feedback but would really appreciate your feedback please.

Mark
    Those Continental tyres you have are awful from experience

If you want something much better without the price tag then Vredestein Sessanta or Vorti are great for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed blooded

Love my uniroyals apart from being a bit noisy the grip is incredible!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast