+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 511
  1. #491
    VXRed
    Join Date
    18th April 2016
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Anyone know if there’s much difference between the vredesteins volti and the volti R??

  2. #492
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,519

    Default

    Vorti R are meant to be slightly sportier, but in all honesty you'll not find anything in it.

    My rears are vorti and my front vorti R lol
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  3. #493
    VXRed
    Join Date
    18th April 2016
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Vorti R are meant to be slightly sportier, but in all honesty you'll not find anything in it.

    My rears are vorti and my front vorti R lol

    Know anything about the toyo proxes ive been looking at these also?

  4. #494
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,519

    Default

    Been around a while now. I think they're supposed to be good performance wise but if I recall I think longevity isn't the best.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  5. #495
    VXRed
    Join Date
    18th June 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Hey lads has anyone had any experience with the Conti Sport Contacts? Looking at getting the new 6's.

    Always been a fan of both Conti and Pirelli for the bikes. See if anyones tried them and what they reckon.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. #496
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,519

    Default

    Conti 3 were standard on the vxrs. Not tried any of the later ones.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  7. #497
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Conti 3 were standard on the vxrs. Not tried any of the later ones.
    Conti 2's back in 2006-2008 at least if not longer

    Astra

  8. #498
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Conti 2's back in 2006-2008 at least if not longer
    Mine might have been 2 as well actually.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  9. #499
    VXRed Matt.L's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th February 2018
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I may get shot down for this however, I run 235/35/19 Landsail LS588 UHP. Second set of these I’ve had and they are (for the money) incredible! Never break traction even in the wet and very quiet. Really impressed with them. I paid £58 per tyre fitted including the usual new valves, balancing and old tyre disposal.

  10. #500
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt.L View Post
    I may get shot down for this however, I run 235/35/19 Landsail LS588 UHP. Second set of these I’ve had and they are (for the money) incredible! Never break traction even in the wet and very quiet. Really impressed with them. I paid £58 per tyre fitted including the usual new valves, balancing and old tyre disposal.
    Oh dear .......
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts