Closed Thread

Default Fitting lowering springs

Anyone done it theirselves? Thinkin of having a bash but front assembly looks a tad complicated and don't want to **** anything up. Any help would be appreciated or a how to even better 😎 Cheers, Shivvo

VXR enough

Haven't worked on an astra j bt can't see it being difficult

If heard the hubs are a pain in the **** and there's sensors on the vehicle for suspension/damper adjusting easier to get a garage to do it 😜 I am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Bailsey View Post
    If heard the hubs are a pain in the **** and there's sensors on the vehicle for suspension/damper adjusting easier to get a garage to do it 😜 I am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yea looks a right pain, never seen a front assembly like it. It's like a damn range rover ��

VXRed

Yeah i done mine with my grandad and hes was a mechanic all his life and said hes never seen anything like it! Took an 2 hours to work out how to do it then it took half hour or so to do the other one but the was alot of unbolting parts dropped the hub and was having to put a bit of stress on drive train! My advice if you dont have a mechanic on hand to help or all the different tools take it to a garage far more easy and less stressful!
    Arden GTC VXR
    Aero Pack, Premium Forward Lighting, Full Leathers
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-Arden-GTC-VXR

VXR enough

did a mates last year , i had a 2 poster to use which made it much easier but the hubs are heavy so care needs to be taken , the coupling for the electronics is a bit different too , its a twist lock arrangement , so dont be ruff with it ! to sum up , thorough recce and you'll do it easy enough as a DIYer

VXRed

Hi all I'm new to this just got myself astra vxr nurburgring wanting to do stage 3 so I fitted Forge actuator and orderd airtec intercooler do I need an inlet manifold thanks

VXR enough

all good carl but your rocking a H , this is the J section of the forum pal lol

VXRed

Haha yeh ok ya can tell am new lol

VXR enough

yep , still wet behind the ears eh kid ? lol

Closed Thread