Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AFL Prices

They started to add it to later cars as std equipment, some early cars got some stuff that was later dropped( like my car doesn't have the chrome window trims and also has full check control), there's a list of what was added and dropped on here somewhere
    MK5 VXR - Piper Turbo Back - Bilstien B8 Shocks - Eibach Sportlines - Whiteline RARB - Forge Re-circ( Yellow spring) - CDti intake - Direct feed hose Kit - Forge FMIC - Forge Actuator( Red Spring) - ANSU Fuel Pump - RnD stage 3 remap.

VXRed

I wish it was, i found 1 AFL kit on ebay, hes wanting 600 tho

VXRed

Evans halshaw Newport quoted me 270 for a single light unit which is the cheapest I've found so far as the motor in my driver side one has given up

The only slow captain on vxro CaptainSlow's Avatar

Can IDS be retro fitted?
    Astra OPC Nürburgring Edition No.534

VXRed

I personally don't overly like the ids suspension so definitely wouldn't retrofit it for the cost I'm sure you could get a much better set of coil overs

Quote Originally Posted by sean-tek View Post
    Evans halshaw Newport quoted me 270 for a single light unit which is the cheapest I've found so far as the motor in my driver side one has given up
    You can replace the motor if you are having similar issues to me, where it won't level or is stuck but will move left and right, got the kit coming only cost me 64 quid for parts
    MK5 VXR - Piper Turbo Back - Bilstien B8 Shocks - Eibach Sportlines - Whiteline RARB - Forge Re-circ( Yellow spring) - CDti intake - Direct feed hose Kit - Forge FMIC - Forge Actuator( Red Spring) - ANSU Fuel Pump - RnD stage 3 remap.

VXRed

I looked at this it won't move at all full stop even with the unmentionable diagnostic tool, so wasn't keen on buying a £64 motor and it still not working. Codes I keep getting are right dynamic curve light stuck

I never got any codes, but when we stripped the lights down could here the motor pulse and buzz but didn't move so taken the punt on the new motor fixing it, if it does happy days if not well will be a new unit,

VXRed

Ah I have the annoying afl light flashing on the dash I'll get round to putting a new unit in it soon

Regional Assistant - Scotland West f1slikki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic martin View Post
    So if sight and light was optional on older cars, was it standard on newer cars?
    Nope mines a 09 plate and was a optional extra mate.
    Arden Astra H VXR/6k Afl's/19"Gloss Black Alloys/Powerfold Mirrors/Sight & Light Pack/Parking Sensors/Keyless Entry,Start/Full Remus&Oil Restrictor Bolt By Jigger/Blue,Red SMD By Stampede/Drilled & Grooved Discs/Tints/Green Cotton Filter/Carbon Iinlays/VXR Grill Badge/Private 3D Gel Carbon Plate/Team Hekos/Debadged//Indicator Surrounds/Carbon VXR Centre Caps/Led Side & Plate Lights/VXRO Stickers/

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast