Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AFL Prices

VXR Torque of the Devil vxrtricky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean-tek View Post
    Evans halshaw Newport quoted me 270 for a single light unit which is the cheapest I've found so far as the motor in my driver side one has given up
    That's who I got my new afl units from

VXR Torque of the Devil vxrtricky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonny190 View Post
    I wish it was, i found 1 AFL kit on ebay, hes wanting 600 tho
    That's about the going rate depending on what's included and if the lights are sun damaged

VXRed

Default AFL Prices

Not sure if you have seen my post on the massive dent I had removed this weekend but whilst there with my mate I asked what I could do about my sun damaged headlight took about 20 minutes all in but I rubbed it back with wet/dry paper until it had gone and then he polished it with a mop went from badly sun damaged to looking like a brand new headlight I was incredibly surprised

VXRed

Well I've fitted a new headlight unit and still it doesn't bloody move and the afl warning light is still on :-/

Going to plug in the unmentionable diagnostic tool shortly and hopefully just a reset of the unit will sort it, failing that I'll swap the control module from the working one to the other side to see if it's that, although knowing my luck after doing that neither will work!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3