+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
Results 391 to 398 of 398
  1. #391
    VXRed
    Join Date
    13th May 2017
    Posts
    32

    Default

    So what if... somebody copied the sticker.. made a few and sold them on.. what is likely to happen to said person.. ??

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    ***************************
    Astra GTC VXR - oh yes!!!!

  2. #392
    The long necked one jiraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September 2009
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk-Stevo View Post
    So what if... somebody copied the sticker.. made a few and sold them on.. what is likely to happen to said person.. ??

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    there under copy right law so google that and find out what will happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

    Clique No: 7

  3. #393
    VXRed
    Join Date
    13th May 2017
    Posts
    32

    Default

    But would it ever get followed up ... wink wink
    Not that I am thinking of doing it in anyway and have never done anything bad ever 😂 honest officer ...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    ***************************
    Astra GTC VXR - oh yes!!!!

  4. #394
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk-Stevo View Post
    But would it ever get followed up ... wink wink
    Not that I am thinking of doing it in anyway and have never done anything bad ever �� honest officer ...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yes people were contacted directly by Vauxhall regarding copyrighted material - leave it there

    Astra

  5. #395
    VXRed blooded 20Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th March 2015
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Yes people were contacted directly by Vauxhall regarding copyrighted material - leave it there
    Even if printing for themselves?

    Only asking as a lot of people are waiting on them and consider doing it
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Double Decat | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

  6. #396
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 20Drift View Post
    Even if printing for themselves?

    Only asking as a lot of people are waiting on them and consider doing it
    As I said let's leave it there

    Astra

  7. #397
    VXRed blooded 20Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th March 2015
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    As I said let's leave it there
    Fair.

    Is it possible to buy them from Vauxhall at all?
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Double Decat | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

  8. #398
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 20Drift View Post
    Fair.

    Is it possible to buy them from Vauxhall at all?
    No as we've said on the first post of this thread the stickers are not sold on here or elsewhere and have been supplied by Vauxhall directly

    Astra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts