+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default VXROnline Stickers -Q&A

As the original thread is now approaching 1000 posts, I will start again:

The stickers are available free of charge via this site.

As per our logo and the VXR branding they are only supplied with a red R

The logo is copyrighted.

We do not sell the stickers either through this site or elsewhere.

Links to other suppliers offering stickers will be removed without notice.

Due to people signing up just to obtain stickers to then sell on for a profit, we have imposed a qualification period of 30 days on the site and 20 posts to access the sticker request, the button is on the tab bar at the top of the page.

Please fill this form in fully and correctly as the details will be copied to the mailing list. (Please note if you made it to 20 posts today let the system register this before you contact someone)

You will not get an acknowledgement of your request, you can check your application has been submitted by clicking the request button again as the system will not allow a duplicate request.

There are two types of stickers, inside or outside, please be sure you request the correct ones, if you have tints then the outside ones are probably best, but they will need more care, so keep the power wash away from them.

I have tints on my windows, but display the inside stickers, they are still visible and a little more subtle in my opinion.

The requests will be processed once a month and then posted out direct from Vauxhall. This site and it's 'staff' do not hold stock of the stickers and have no control over their despatch.

Genuine requests for replacement stickers, eg a change of car, can be submitted to me via pm for consideration. I do have a life outside this site so may miss the odd pm, if I have not replied to you within a week then send me a reminder pm.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

VXRed

I've been waiting for over 3 months for mine to turn up I've gave up hope , am you still sending them out to members ???

VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stanford View Post
    I've been waiting for over 3 months for mine to turn up I've gave up hope , am you still sending them out to members ???
    Couldn't have waited more than 3 months cause the earliest you could apply will be 21st January

They get sent out in batches so you might have missed the last batch and you could be in the next batch, just a waiting game
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

Still waiting for mine too, I hope they haven't got lost in the post.

I applied for a set back in november and never heard anything back

Received stickers today, think I ordered in October/November.

I have been waiting since July last year and still nothing
    "I will move after you've moved yet get there before you"

I sent my request through 2 days ago. At the end of the day, its free. They could charge like others club forums but they don't.

Are you VXR enough?

Default Vxr online stickers

Filled my request form ages ago recieved them today but there the ones you stick on the inside of the glass which I didn't want I asked for externals, who's the person I speak to? Anyone know?

VXR Nothing comes close vr55vxr's Avatar

Pm moeman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast