+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default New Corsa VXR info and Pricing

Introduction and Pricing
    We are pleased to announce the arrival of the New Corsa VXR, the most powerful Corsa ever at a very competitive price of £17,995 on the road (more than £1000 less than the outgoing model). Order banks opening on 1st May 2015 with the first Retailer launch cars arriving the first and second week of May.
    Key Product Highlights
    The New Corsa VXR which was unveiled at the 2015 Geneva Motorshow comes standard with Dual Remus exhaust system, and Koni Frequency Selective Damping (FSD) suspension to further enhance the ability of the 1.6-litre turbocharged engine.
    This now produces 205PS at 5,800rpm (up from 192PS) and 245-280Nm of torque (up from 230-266Nm), taking the New Corsa VXR from 0-60mph in 6.5 seconds.

Adding to the Sporty VXR bumpers, VXR rear diffuser, VXR side skirts and rear spoiler we have added Bi-Xenon headlamps and LED day time running lights to complete the exterior.

Interior specification has also been upgraded from the previous model by adding, heated front windscreen and Intellilink infotainment system to complement the Morrocana trimmed Recaro shell back sports seats, leathers sports steering wheel and short-throw VXR gear lever.
    New options have been made available for the New Corsa VXR, these include the VXR Performance pack for £2400 which will allow a customer to spec the items that made up the very popular Corsa VXR Nurburgring and Clubsport Editions such as the Motorsport derived Drexler Limited Slip Differential, Brembo four-piston Brakes and re-tuned Koni FSD system above the standard set up. This would allow a customer to spec a Nurburgring/ Clubsport equivalent for £2000 less than the previous model.
    The VXR Performance pack also includes the very popular lightweight 18inch 5 Y Spoke alloy wheel which is available separately for £500 which would replace the standard 17inch 5 spoke alloy wheel.

Other new options for Corsa VXR are the VXR Carbon pack which will include Carbon fibre effect mirrors covers and front Grill logo bar priced at £150.
    The Panoramic glass sunroof is also now available which was only previously available on the Corsa VXR Arctic Edition.

Also available is the VXR Technical Pack which includes, forward collision alert, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, following distance indicator, electro-chromatic anti-dazzle rear-view mirror, rear-view camera, front and rear parking sensors.

Insurance grouping
    New Corsa VXR insurance group is 30A

Marketing Materials
    New Corsa VXR Preview brochure is currently available along with further information on VXR.co.uk microsite.
    New Corsa VXR will also be added to Vauxhall.co.uk including configurator on 1st May 2015 to coincide with the Order banks opening.

VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar

Seems like a very reasonable price

I still think this is the best looking VXR and I think other manufacturers will have to up their game to beat this car

I would love one of these so much!!!
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

Interceptors cant catch this.. mcpaynter's Avatar

Last one was like £20k by the end... Good to see a competitive price!! Given the extras over the D
    No VXR
    Abarth and a 330e

I think a few will be surprised by that RRP especially given the FSD's come std!

Astra

I imagined it being £17500 or thereabouts so not far off
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 1

Nice price considering the hardware it's packed with.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

You never really paid RRP on the older Ds anyway, at least I never did, I paid £16k for basically a brand new Clubsport. Good prices though and some decent options, you'll be paying a lot of money for the full spec with all extras though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    White VXR Clubsport.

VXR Nothing comes close vr55vxr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackering View Post
    You never really paid RRP on the older Ds anyway, at least I never did, I paid £16k for basically a brand new Clubsport. Good prices though and some decent options, you'll be paying a lot of money for the full spec with all extras though.

No one pays the full mrp, you will be able to get a decent discount on the E VXR

Nicely priced!!! even once you've added all the fancy bits and bobs on
    GTC VXR, Navi 950, Upgraded Seats, Electric Mirros, AFL, Dual Climate, Rear Sensors, Tints

Quote Originally Posted by vr55vxr View Post
    No one pays the full mrp, you will be able to get a decent discount on the E VXR
    I don't think you'll get as big discount now though as they're cheaper to start with.

White VXR Clubsport.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast