Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXRed

I have a spare one in the garage. Just read this back over and sorry if i sounded like a ****. Well i can say i do sound like a fud lol. Apologies. Nae got many issues happening bud but had major lack of sleep doin a 18 hr stint changing my engine over. Must of been in a good mood writing it lol.

VXRed

Eh na not keen on them. Drilled my box though with panel and sounds not bad without the hoover effect

giggs what size drill did you use and do you have a link to the "how to" for drilling the box?
    Friendship is like pishing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth

VXR newbie

Anyone found that with the cone filter the mpg amount drops rapidly! Lost 52 miles soon as I put this on and drove 2 mile?? Also doesn't feel as fast suffering powerloss

Maf issues
    Astra J VXR Arden Blue

Instagram - @JODYVXR38

VXRed blooded

i was looking into a panel filter but not sure whats better thorney or courtney, or is there no difference at all between the two?

VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b.doyle17 View Post
    i was looking into a panel filter but not sure whats better thorney or courtney, or is there no difference at all between the two?
    I would say courts

I have s pipercross cone on my astra and love the noise it makes along with the cobra
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

VXRed blooded

cheers Jkemish well looks like i have the start of a shopping list still got parts from the last VXR so think they will be going on too soon get a filter then precat then forge lower brace yey roll on home time !

VXR enough

Was looking at getting a Pipercross Panel or Cone filter on my Stage 3 corsa Burg, what would people recommend?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2