+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    VXRacing ahead

I sold monaro vxr 6.0 ls2 build number 12 quicksilver in feb of this year to a guy in Nottingham

VXR newbie

Hi there.
    I am soon to be the proud new owner of a 2007 VXR8 6.0 LS2 Red Hot Auto with the build number 0184, according to the build register this was previously owned by VXRboa & planetbell.
    I was going to ask a few questions regarding the history & modifications carried out but i can't seem contact the previous owners so i assume they are no longer on here.

Just got to pay for it & pick it up, hopefully within the next few weeks or so.

Very very excited.

: )
    Life's too short, get a VXR8.

You can remove my VXR8 LS3 build number 22 from the list - will not be repaired - sold for spares.

VXRacing ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Spondon72 View Post
    Hi there.
    I am soon to be the proud new owner of a 2007 VXR8 6.0 LS2 Red Hot Auto with the build number 0184, according to the build register this was previously owned by VXRboa & planetbell.
    I was going to ask a few questions regarding the history & modifications carried out but i can't seem contact the previous owners so i assume they are no longer on here.

Just got to pay for it & pick it up, hopefully within the next few weeks or so.

Very very excited.

: )
    Most of the v8 owners use piston heads and Facebook pages and not this site

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13