Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I know its a bit of a trek for you but I've just finished tuning with Warren and Rich (WG and Rabbid) and can't hype them enough, and seeing the work they're doing with the new J, I wouldn't go anywhere else mate!!
    WG Motorworks Stage 4+ - Owens Hta Turbo - Piper Cams - Blueflame Exhaust - KSport Brakes - Forge Intercooler - Quaiffe LSD - RARB - Vibra Technic Engine Mounts - Front Poly Bush Kit - Eibach Pro Springs - I've had enough !!!!!!

Yea think your right Niel think I'll have to book in with them when I get this cooler in its just a long way from up north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm originally from Middlesbrough (live in Surrey now) and in hindsight I would defo make the trip, just think of the drive back home haha
    WG Motorworks Stage 4+ - Owens Hta Turbo - Piper Cams - Blueflame Exhaust - KSport Brakes - Forge Intercooler - Quaiffe LSD - RARB - Vibra Technic Engine Mounts - Front Poly Bush Kit - Eibach Pro Springs - I've had enough !!!!!!

Just been looking on rs tunjng social media and they have started tuning the astra j vxr luckily, i might have to drag the missus down to warren and rabbid to share the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilVXR View Post
    Well I'm originally from Middlesbrough (live in Surrey now) and in hindsight I would defo make the trip, just think of the drive back home haha
    Lived in saltburn for 6 years I was head pro at the golf club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've finally decided after talking to the missus and im going to go down to rabbid, just need to make a booking. It's going to be a long *** day.

Quote Originally Posted by sykes View Post
    I've finally decided after talking to the missus and im going to go down to rabbid, just need to make a booking. It's going to be a long *** day.
    Good man!!! You won't regret it mate!!

VXRed blooded

I've never heard of a superchips map breaking an engine before. I used one for 8 years on my mini cooper.
    I agree, if you are going to mod exhaust, intercooler etc. there is nothing better than a custom live map (from a good mapper).

But if your car is staying standard I don't see what is wrong with using a bluefin and a map from superchips/thorney etc.?
    13 reg Arden Blue

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2