Closed Thread

Thread: Re-map help!

VXRed

Default Re-map help!

Hi all,

As you can see I'm new to hear and new to owning a vxr. I love it! It's my first 'fast' car and love everything about it! I don't want to go spending £1000's upgrading it as that's not my thing however, I'm thinking of having a simple remap. This will take it to around the 220bhp mark. As silly as it sounds, is it worth it? Will I be able to feel the power difference? Or am I better off just enjoying it as it comes?

Thanks in advance! It's nice to get other people opinions on their own experiences

You'd have to fit a turbo back zaust to hit 220 Bhp with a stage 2 remap.

Also factor in that you should upgrade your injectors on the corsa even for a stage 1 remap

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

your been talking over 1000-1500 to get to that power stage 2 mate injectors exhaust and remap plus intercooler so might aswel skip and go stage 3

VXRed

Thanks for reply, is it worth spending the money? I mean it's already quick as it is, wouldn't I struggle to get the power down and hardly use it?

Oh if you think standard is quick wait till you try stage 2 😂

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Im getting itchy fingers to stage 2 the corsa think a phone call to courtenays is going to happen soon to plan my actions lol
    Astra J VXR Arden Blue

Instagram - @JODYVXR38

Quote Originally Posted by jodaw View Post
    Im getting itchy fingers to stage 2 the corsa think a phone call to courtenays is going to happen soon to plan my actions lol
    I'm wanting to tune also, although still have over 3.5 years warranty left. Funds wont allow ATM, but I'm saving up. Only issue with stage 3 is my insurance company wont insure a FMIC, for whatever reason...

Closed Thread