Closed Thread
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 638
  1. #11
    VXRed
    Join Date
    14th March 2015
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Does anyone fancy doing a vxr online mini league through the sun dream team ? . should be a laugh if we can get enough people involved

  2. #12
    VXR Torque of the Devil DanTheManc's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th October 2010
    Posts
    5,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big smoke View Post
    Does anyone fancy doing a vxr online mini league through the sun dream team ? . should be a laugh if we can get enough people involved
    I think IanJ usually sorts out a VXR fantasy football league. Although, it's the official premier league one rather than the Sun dreamteam.
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

  3. #13
    VXR enough FX_Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st October 2011
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Dan I might have to redo my predictions after that city result against Real Madrid going to put Spurs 4th with City scrapping 5th.

  4. #14
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManc View Post
    I think IanJ usually sorts out a VXR fantasy football league. Although, it's the official premier league one rather than the Sun dreamteam.
    It's Tom who sorts that - I've created my team and heyho it's already put me in the VXRO one so I guess it's all up and ready?

    Astra

  5. #15
    VXR Torque of the Devil DanTheManc's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th October 2010
    Posts
    5,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FX_Red View Post
    Dan I might have to redo my predictions after that city result against Real Madrid going to put Spurs 4th with City scrapping 5th.
    1. It was a friendly.
    2. It was Real Madrid.
    3. They played a full strength team and we fielded a weakened side.

    Real Madrid starting lineup:
    Keylor Navas, Carvajal, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Isco, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema

    Manchester City starting lineup:
    Hart, Sagna, Denayer, Humphreys, Kolarov, Toure, Fernando, Delph, Nasri, Silva, Sterling
    Last edited by DanTheManc; 24th July 2015 at 07:04 PM.
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

  6. #16
    VXR enough Hxrry's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January 2015
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Wolverhampton Wanderers will be up in the Premier League next year... Then I can join in withy eh thread haha

  7. #17
    VXR Torque of the Devil DanTheManc's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th October 2010
    Posts
    5,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hxrry View Post
    Wolverhampton Wanderers will be up in the Premier League next year... Then I can join in withy eh thread haha
    Everybody hates Man United so feel free to join the banter
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

  8. #18
    VXR enough Hxrry's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January 2015
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManc View Post
    Everybody hates Man United so feel free to join the banter
    Yeah they are pretty sh1te. 😂

  9. #19
    VXR enough FX_Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st October 2011
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Omg Dan making excuses already and the season hasn't even started yet lol.

  10. #20
    VXR Torque of the Devil DanTheManc's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th October 2010
    Posts
    5,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FX_Red View Post
    the season hasn't even started yet lol.
    Nail on the head. The season hasn't started yet
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts