Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Finally RARB

The "hard" setting maybe too much too soon tbh and ofcourse wear your front tyres out really really quickly, whilst at the sametime make the backend too light. Start medium and go from there until your driving style has compensated for this massive handling change !!

Quote Originally Posted by R15VXR View Post
    The "hard" setting maybe too much too soon tbh and ofcourse wear your front tyres out really really quickly, whilst at the sametime make the backend too light. Start medium and go from there until your driving style has compensated for this massive handling change !!
    I started on Soft and it was still a massive difference. So this isn't a bad suggestion tbh!

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R15VXR View Post
    Going to need new front tyres in the next few weeks anyway so that's not s problem but will try standard setting first it's on soft at the moment and still makes a big difference
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

The only slow captain on vxro CaptainSlow's Avatar

I can't notice any difference :/

Yes it may be how I drive haha, but do I need to drive "spiritualy" to experiance the advantages of the RARB? And also how will I know it's working?

Sorry for the noob question but the way I drive the majority of you's can undertsand why I pose the question across lol
    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    I can't notice any difference :/

Yes it may be how I drive haha, but do I need to drive "spiritualy" to experiance the advantages of the RARB? And also how will I know it's working?

Sorry for the noob question but the way I drive the majority of you's can undertsand why I pose the question across lol
    Put it into corners fast - small roundabouts would be a start and dont go stupid speed but go say 5/10mph quicker than your limit atm

or even when driving straight quickly turn the wheels - may look like your drunk but your soon know if the RARB is doing its job

thats how I got on with mine
    Burg VXR
    Instagram - K155MDA

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3