Closed Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Vxr lights

  1. #1
    VXRed
    Join Date
    28th May 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default New Vxr lights

    Hey guys,
    Quick question, i want to change the lights on my vxr clubsport but not too sure which ones to get. i want to change all my bulbs if preferable. Ive seen from other posts that a lot of you recommend lush lighting city but browsing on the site confused me more haha. Any advice would be helpful.

  2. #2
    VXRed
    Join Date
    28th July 2015
    Posts
    26

    Default

    As in the whole headlight shape or just the bulbs so uprated ones such as LED?


    Deon

  3. #3
    VXRed blooded DaNLocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th March 2013
    Posts
    405

    Default





    Thats a 6000k HID kit on the dipped beam, philips diamond vision bulbs on the main beams and fog lights. Much whiter and brighter than standard, probaby too bright :$ haha

    Shortly after taking this picture I purchaced the LED DRL's from lust lighting city.

  4. #4
    VXRed
    Join Date
    28th May 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deon View Post
    As in the whole headlight shape or just the bulbs so uprated ones such as LED?


    Deon
    Just uprated ones really, wasnt planning on changing the shape. Just wanted all leds.

  5. #5
    VXRed
    Join Date
    28th May 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaNLocK View Post




    Thats a 6000k HID kit on the dipped beam, philips diamond vision bulbs on the main beams and fog lights. Much whiter and brighter than standard, probaby too bright :$ haha

    Shortly after taking this picture I purchaced the LED DRL's from lust lighting city.
    Well thats something like what im looking for tbf. Look really nice mate. How much was it all and where did you get it from if you dont mind me asking?

  6. #6
    VXRed
    Join Date
    30th July 2011
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Arnt the drl a big capless twin filament

  7. #7
    VXRed blooded DaNLocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th March 2013
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Cost me about £150 for everything although I did overpay on most things.

    I had a HID kit for the dipped beam bulbs from HID's 4 u which cost £85. I have philips diamond vision bulbs for the fogs and main beams which cost £40 and £30.
    On that picture I hadn't had my DRL's fitted, but I not have LED's from lish lighting city which cost me £22.

  8. #8
    VXRed
    Join Date
    28th May 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaNLocK View Post
    Cost me about £150 for everything although I did overpay on most things.

    I had a HID kit for the dipped beam bulbs from HID's 4 u which cost £85. I have philips diamond vision bulbs for the fogs and main beams which cost £40 and £30.
    On that picture I hadn't had my DRL's fitted, but I not have LED's from lish lighting city which cost me £22.
    Oh ok thanks mate, were they hard to fit? I heard you need to take the bumper off?

  9. #9
    VXRed blooded DaNLocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th March 2013
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Bumper needs to be dropped but its a quick enough job. I didn't do it myself but from what a friend told me its just straight forward

  10. #10
    VXRed
    Join Date
    28th May 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaNLocK View Post
    Bumper needs to be dropped but its a quick enough job. I didn't do it myself but from what a friend told me its just straight forward
    Oh ok fair enough mate, thanks for your help.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts