Closed Thread

Thread: New Vxr lights

VXRed

Default New Vxr lights

Hey guys,
    Quick question, i want to change the lights on my vxr clubsport but not too sure which ones to get. i want to change all my bulbs if preferable. Ive seen from other posts that a lot of you recommend lush lighting city but browsing on the site confused me more haha. Any advice would be helpful.

VXRed

As in the whole headlight shape or just the bulbs so uprated ones such as LED?

Deon

Thats a 6000k HID kit on the dipped beam, philips diamond vision bulbs on the main beams and fog lights. Much whiter and brighter than standard, probaby too bright :$ haha

Shortly after taking this picture I purchaced the LED DRL's from lust lighting city.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Deon View Post
    As in the whole headlight shape or just the bulbs so uprated ones such as LED?

Deon
    Just uprated ones really, wasnt planning on changing the shape. Just wanted all leds.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by DaNLocK View Post

Thats a 6000k HID kit on the dipped beam, philips diamond vision bulbs on the main beams and fog lights. Much whiter and brighter than standard, probaby too bright :$ haha

Shortly after taking this picture I purchaced the LED DRL's from lust lighting city.
    Well thats something like what im looking for tbf. Look really nice mate. How much was it all and where did you get it from if you dont mind me asking?

VXRed

Arnt the drl a big capless twin filament

Cost me about £150 for everything although I did overpay on most things.

I had a HID kit for the dipped beam bulbs from HID's 4 u which cost £85. I have philips diamond vision bulbs for the fogs and main beams which cost £40 and £30.
    On that picture I hadn't had my DRL's fitted, but I not have LED's from lish lighting city which cost me £22.

VXRed

Cost me about £150 for everything although I did overpay on most things.

I had a HID kit for the dipped beam bulbs from HID's 4 u which cost £85. I have philips diamond vision bulbs for the fogs and main beams which cost £40 and £30.
    On that picture I hadn't had my DRL's fitted, but I not have LED's from lish lighting city which cost me £22.
    Oh ok thanks mate, were they hard to fit? I heard you need to take the bumper off?

Bumper needs to be dropped but its a quick enough job. I didn't do it myself but from what a friend told me its just straight forward

VXRed

Bumper needs to be dropped but its a quick enough job. I didn't do it myself but from what a friend told me its just straight forward
    Oh ok fair enough mate, thanks for your help.

Closed Thread