Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    VXRed

Default Nurburgring remus CAT replacement.

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the best place to get a new cat to replace the factory fitted one that came with the remus exhaust when new?

I believe my cat is not working anymore and need to get a new one but not getting any answers from vauxhall or anywhere else...

Thanks

VXR Nothing comes close vr55vxr's Avatar

Welcome to VXRonline

Any good exhaust company should be able to weld in a new cat,

Vauxhall will charge you for a new exhaust

Your location will help us, to give you some companies names.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderburg View Post
    Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the best place to get a new cat to replace the factory fitted one that came with the remus exhaust when new?

I believe my cat is not working anymore and need to get a new one but not getting any answers from vauxhall or anywhere else...

Thanks
    Depends what your budget is and if you want to keep your car stock or tune it. If it was me I would buy a sports cat section which will just bolt onto the existing exhaust. But your looking at around £400 for that.

Or if your on a budget there are plenty of VXR breakers around who might have a OEM cat section. Try Torque Motors

Speak to Adam at Enhance performance he can make them up for about 320 I think?

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

VXRed

Thanks guys I'm based in the northeast.

So is there nowhere that would supply the cat separately that you would get if you bought a new remus system?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderburg View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks

Bad news first:- They dont make them anymore !

Good news:- The main distributor in the UK - Walkinshaw Performance sell a replacement unit but they are slightly expensive and are 300cells as opposed to the original 100cell units fitted by 888 originally

Price last time I looked was £ 600 + VAT but you get the whole front section for that

http://www.walkinshawperformance.co....ontent=exhaust

You could try REMUS UK ..................... as they made separate unofficial batches of the exhaust NOT authorised by VX, as VX own the tooling rights ( hence no stamp on the tailpipe )

VXRO's Bulging Eyes burgerken374's Avatar

When mine went on my Burg, I had a local exhaust fabricator fit a 200 cell sports CAT, coast £325
    Astra GTC Summit White with Aero Pack, Navi 600, Rear Parking Sensors, Carbon Diffuser, Carbon Wing Mirrors, Carbon Front Scoops & Carbon Mud Flaps, & Splitter
    BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
    'Clique' # 1

Quote Originally Posted by burgerken374 View Post
    When mine went on my Burg, I had a local exhaust fabricator fit a 200 cell sports CAT, coast £325
    ^^^^ best alternative

Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar

Still got my 100 cell cat on my burg 7 years and counting lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast