Closed Thread

Default Selling the vectra :(

******CAR NOW SOLD*****

Fixed Price £3,500

As she sits on the compomotive's, which are £1200+ wheels easy without tyres, with 4 good tyres and a new MOT £3500!

(Will sort new pics of her on the compo's soon but a quick search you'll find pics on here for now)

With all the work thats went into her in the last year (not to mention the money lol) its a bargin and if it wasnt for the love of always wanting an M3 I would keep her but the love is just not there anymore.

**Private plate not included**

She's a dam good car just needs some tlc (stone chips mostly but has a the odd mark here and there and 3 points I would point out but nothing major at all)

I have a full colour screen and surround sitting as well as heated seat pads an switches and a set of rear yellow stuff pads which I'll obviously through in with the car.

I'd prefer she went to a fellow enthusiast because she has been very well cared for myself and previous owner.
    Don't let the stone chips etc put you off, the body work isn't bad at all!

122K miles (will increase slightly as still running her now an then to keep her going)
    FSH
    Chains, tensioners, guide rails, water pump and oil pump done by the great Nick150 at 118K (also had an oil change)
    Usual vxr spec with auto lights an wipers with auto dim rear view mirror.
    Stage 1 map by throney Motorsport 300BHP and 400lbft (print out to prove)
    Thorney Motorsport pannel filter.
    Full 3" Custom exhaust with pre cat removed and oval tail pipes, sounds lovely not too loud.
    KW Variant 1 Coilovers (currently lowered 40mm) almost new fitted around febuary 2015 .
    Front brake discs were done last year, Courtney sport discs and yellow stuff pads. Rears are standard with yellow stuff pads (have a set of new yellow stuff rear pads)
    Full Blue dash conversion (some LED's are faulty at the moment, hoping to get it fixed soon)
    18" White Compomotive MO6's with good tyres, Dunlop SportMaxx 235/40/18

She's a 10 year old family car, she has some marks but has been very well looked after the interior is almost unmarked, just has a couple of very minor ones.
    Lots of receipts .

Vauxhall bill for new CIM and other work at £940 in november 2015.
    Brings the total to over £4k spent this last year. She literally only need new rear brake discs (soonish, have new pads still in box) as everything else has been done lol
    Including fresh MOT done 7/1/16

More info and pictures apon request

£3,500 no swaps or offers, she's worth every penny (actually more but can't really just keep her lol)

Dinnis
    Last edited by Dinnis; 22nd January 2016 at 11:23 PM.

Closed Thread