Closed Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Moving to a mrk5 Astra VXR

HI everyone, im pretty new around here but i thought i'd join the forum on a recommendation from a friend.
    i have been wanting an astra VXR for quite some time and will hopefully be buying one around christmas, i currently have a Peugeot 206 and its getting on a bit now so i thought i would make the step up to the VXR, i have had past driving experience driving cars such as the VXR, i worked at a Race track in Leicestershire for a year so i drove fast cars on a regular basic (On Track and On Road) mainly Skoda Octavia VRS on the road and the odd VXR8 and a Lamborghini here and there. im just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks when looking for a VXR? ive been told to definitely do a test drive and listen out for any clicking, Whining or lagging coming from the engine but does anyone have any other things i should look out for?

thanks in advance,

Zac

Welcome aboard VxrO Zac
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Welcome to the forum

Closed Thread