Closed Thread
    VXRed

Default Maxton Front Splitter HELP

just got myself the maxton front splitter from ebay today and was gonna get to putting it on tomorrow but the bolts are way too big for the holes and wondering will I drill the splitter or just use self-tapping screws? any help appreciated, thanks
    Last edited by Daniimal; 19th November 2015 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniimal View Post
    just got myself the maxton front splitter from ebay today and was gonna get to putting it on tomorrow but the bolts are way too big for the holes and wondering will I drill the splitter or just use self-tapping screws? any help appreciated, thanks
    Hello mate. I bought some self tappers for mine. The only hole in the splitter that lines up to the bumper is the one directly in the middle. I just put self tappers using a drill through the splitter onto the bumper. Using a jack would help if you have one of have access to one. Makes drilling and lining up tappers to bumper that bit easier.

Hope this helped mate and be sure to get some pictures up when it's fitted. If you want pictures of mine when fitted give me a shout and I'll post some up for you.

Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closed Thread