+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Results 161 to 170 of 170
  1. #161
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,792

    Default

    Very tasty! 👍🏼


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #162
    VXR enough Cnking's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2011
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Looks super nice love the j 👍👍


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #163
    VXRed
    Join Date
    5th April 2017
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    So this happened last weekend 😊






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smart !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #164
    VXRed
    Join Date
    5th April 2017
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Don't forever having moments like that.

    I'm still having a mega type R itch and for the prices that EP3s are coming down to, it seems a no brainier to get on.

    2k Plus on a forge on the Astra or 2k plus on an EP3?

    EP3!!

    Getting bored with the Astra now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How can you say you are getting bored with the Astra?
    That calls for a Astra j vxr upgrade. 😍👍🏻


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #165
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vxrrye View Post
    How can you say you are getting bored with the Astra?
    That calls for a Astra j vxr upgrade. 😍👍🏻


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not for me mate. They are a great car but the lack of a sensation of speed puts me off. Driven one a few times now on track and it just doesn't do it for me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #166
    VXRed
    Join Date
    5th April 2017
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Not for me mate. They are a great car but the lack of a sensation of speed puts me off. Driven one a few times now on track and it just doesn't do it for me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really?
    Must of been standard mate mines savage mine like,it actually gives my lass butterflies every time I put my foot down,she hates it hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #167
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vxrrye View Post
    Really?
    Must of been standard mate mines savage mine like,it actually gives my lass butterflies every time I put my foot down,she hates it hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your Astra H was standard wasn't it?

    Going from a Stage 3 H to a standard J the difference is noticeable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #168
    VXRed
    Join Date
    5th April 2017
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Your Astra H was standard wasn't it?

    Going from a Stage 3 H to a standard J the difference is noticeable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahhhh,you need a stage 3 J,unreal.
    So happy I never napped my H as I would of been gutted paying that much money for a car for my old one to have been quicker 🙁


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #169
    VXRacing ahead CraigJG's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th May 2011
    Posts
    597

    Default

    That is freaking beautiful, looking at getting a J and this may have put me over the edge. That unit looks familiar, is that Shaun's in Hartlepool?

  10. #170
    VXRed Jackfowlerpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th October 2017
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Brought the car out today as it's going somewhere to get something done 😉 had to test this out before hand and oh it's pretty close 😁






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What splitter is this mate?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts