+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Lovely motor that!
    Couple questions... what do you make of the Eonon head unit and where did you get the aerial?

Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    Lovely motor that!
    Couple questions... what do you make of the Eonon head unit and where did you get the aerial?
    Thanks dude! To be honest I love it. Has let me down with the canbus a couple of times which was annoying but touch wood it's not doing bad! To reset the can us you have to disconnect a terminal off the battery... Love all the features no shuffle on music though -_-. The aerial came from Halfords, prefer it to the stubby ones and allot nicer that oem! Here's the link:

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car...r-aerial-black

Stampede's SMD conversion. Awesome work! But I need to find a way to sort out that heater panel, I can't stand the yellow!

Camera is rubbish but it looks awesome! Thanks to Stampede's conversion! Anyone know how to sort heater panel out yet?

Thanks for the replies and link bud! Been thinking about the Eonon for my car too
    I had the SMD done recently by Stampede- do you mean the yellow light coming from the buttons like air con, rear window heat etc?
    If so.... no idea, don't know if it's even possible.... but I don't let it annoy me- it's such a minor thing in the total look of the conversion

Quote Originally Posted by coryholman View Post
    Stampede's SMD conversion. Awesome work! But I need to find a way to sort out that heater panel, I can't stand the yellow!

Camera is rubbish but it looks awesome! Thanks to Stampede's conversion! Anyone know how to sort heater panel out yet?
    Out of interest, how much did this set you back?

Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    Thanks for the replies and link bud! Been thinking about the Eonon for my car too
    I had the SMD done recently by Stampede- do you mean the yellow light coming from the buttons like air con, rear window heat etc?
    If so.... no idea, don't know if it's even possible.... but I don't let it annoy me- it's such a minor thing in the total look of the conversion
    That's ok. I'm happy with Eonon... Seem to be the only one though haha. No big problems yet! The buttons and on the dials (sides). I'm not too worried about the buttons but the dials is bugging me: the white makes it stand out but still cool. I agree I can put up with it

Quote Originally Posted by Hxrry View Post
    Out of interest, how much did this set you back?
    PM'd

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by coryholman View Post
    Some more pictures of my lights from Lush Lighting City and my custom sub

is that the LED reverse light or the CREE reverse light mate? I notice they sell 2 different versions

I'm gonna have to get me that boot strip... The standard side light is just rubbish haha. Looks awesome mate

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
    Stage 3 Corsa VXR- Gone!
    Octavia VRS TSI MK3

Quote Originally Posted by clubsport_96 View Post
    is that the LED reverse light or the CREE reverse light mate? I notice they sell 2 different versions
    It's the Cree, I always try and get the Cree ones as I've heard they're more reliable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast