Closed Thread

Default Hello from Northants :)

Hi guys!
    I've had my Corsa VXR Arctic nearly a year & a half now (longest I've kept a car) and I love it! I did have an account on here previously but can't seem to access it anymore

Since I've had it, all I've done is put on a cone filter, front splitter, remap and a full respray. If there's one thing I've learnt about Vauxhalls... the paintwork is not all that, 2 mates with 2013 Astra J's have both experience lacquer peel already! When I purchased the car it was heavily stone chipped on the front end and minor parking dents up both sides. It bugged me that the front & rear bumpers had discoloured and there was signs of rusting on all 4 wheel arches!! Decided to bite the bullet and get it all sorted and now she looks mint

1 thing that gets on my wick... DDS system!! Every month that damn light comes on. Suppose it's a good system but is annoying as hell too! I also let a mate do my tyre pressures one day... biggest & very expensive mistake! They snapped one of my tyre valves causing the tyre to completely deflate... replacement valve costed £75!

I'm now looking to go from the 2 piece Remus exhaust to the 3 piece just need to find someone to do it for me!

Well I'll stop rambling for now and will see some of you at PVS, Ace Café & TRAX
    With a number plate of T 80OOB... Yes, of course I'm female!

Insta: ARCTICVXR_T80OOB

Corsa VXR Arctic Edition #364

Welcome back mate
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTICVXR-T80OOB View Post
    Hi guys!
    I've had my Corsa VXR Arctic nearly a year & a half now (longest I've kept a car) and I love it! I did have an account on here previously but can't seem to access it anymore

Since I've had it, all I've done is put on a cone filter, front splitter, remap and a full respray. If there's one thing I've learnt about Vauxhalls... the paintwork is not all that, 2 mates with 2013 Astra J's have both experience lacquer peel already! When I purchased the car it was heavily stone chipped on the front end and minor parking dents up both sides. It bugged me that the front & rear bumpers had discoloured and there was signs of rusting on all 4 wheel arches!! Decided to bite the bullet and get it all sorted and now she looks mint

1 thing that gets on my wick... DDS system!! Every month that damn light comes on. Suppose it's a good system but is annoying as hell too! I also let a mate do my tyre pressures one day... biggest & very expensive mistake! They snapped one of my tyre valves causing the tyre to completely deflate... replacement valve costed £75!

I'm now looking to go from the 2 piece Remus exhaust to the 3 piece just need to find someone to do it for me!

Well I'll stop rambling for now and will see some of you at PVS, Ace Café & TRAX
    Get in touch with Nick at Track Tek in earls barton!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robmalin7 View Post
    Get in touch with Nick at Track Tek in earls barton!!!
    I've ordered the pipe and it's been despatched so should hopefully have it either tomorrow or Monday I have got a few places that have said they can fit it for me. Can't wait for it be fitted for that extra noise, don't think I'll wanna stop driving it!
    With a number plate of T 80OOB... Yes, of course I'm female!

Insta: ARCTICVXR_T80OOB

Corsa VXR Arctic Edition #364

Closed Thread