Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    VXRed

There is a different brand on each corner so I definitely need them done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR Torque of the Devil cklrossi's Avatar

Do an oil change and gearbox oil change to be safe.
    Arden Astra VXR WGM350 stage 4.5
    Progress thread.......Instagram Chris.Lee 1973 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...uilt-Astra-VXR
    W G Motorworks

VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cklrossi View Post
    Do an oil change and gearbox oil change to be safe.
    +1 I would also get ATS to have a inspection on it, usually I wouldn't recommend a company like ATS but they do a inspection for free if you book in and they will have a look underneath the car to see if anything needs replacing or anything to keep your eye on.
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

I would say firstly decide on what kind of mods you are after, power/cosmetic/parts upgrades. After you've made that choice then decide on budget otherwise it will be endless!

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by LeeB73 View Post
    I would say firstly decide on what kind of mods you are after, power/cosmetic/parts upgrades. After you've made that choice then decide on budget otherwise it will be endless!
    I am going to go for cosmetic upgrades first as I want to get used to driving the car before I start with any power upgrades!

I haven't really got a budget, I'll be spending pretty much all my spare money on it until I have it how I want, first thing I will do is change the tyres all round as was suggested on here earlier, then I'll go for the cosmetic upgrades.

I've put together a small list of things I can think of:

Wind Deflectors
    Bonnet Vents
    HID Kit
    SMD Conversion Kit
    Footwell LED's
    VXR Mats
    Blue VXR Badges

Any other ideas would be appreciated, also where is the best place to get the SMD conversion done as I dont trust myself to do that!

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by LeeB73 View Post
    I am going to go for cosmetic upgrades first as I want to get used to driving the car before I start with any power upgrades!

I haven't really got a budget, I'll be spending pretty much all my spare money on it until I have it how I want, first thing I will do is change the tyres all round as was suggested on here earlier, then I'll go for the cosmetic upgrades.

Wind Deflectors
    Bonnet Vents
    HID Kit
    SMD Conversion Kit
    Footwell LED's
    VXR Mats
    Blue VXR Badges

Any other ideas would be appreciated, also where is the best place to get the SMD conversion done as I dont trust myself to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyW1994 View Post

Wind Deflectors
    Bonnet Vents
    HID Kit
    SMD Conversion Kit
    Footwell LED's
    VXR Mats
    Blue VXR Badges

I'd get all the chrome colour coded so fog surrounds, boot strip & wrap the chrome under the Windows. Could also spray your rear diffuser gloss black that looks smart on the Ardens. Where are you located? If down South search GCAP Performance on Google/Facebook, if your up North PM stampede on here. Be warned though once you start modding you won't stop lol
    Astra VXR Arctic Edition Stage 3.5 WG/Rabbid Tunned
    Progress Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...971-My-Arctic-)

Follow me on Instagram: Daff_Rhys

I've just put gauges (boost & water temp) in the drivers vent, I will post a pic up later. Some do the 3 gauge centre vent conversion if thats what you fancy. Tyres - I've gone for Michelin Pilot Super Sports but each to their own & budget. Mine is carbon wrapped (roof/front grill/diffuser/chrome strips) and also the plastics inside are carbon dipped.

VXRed

Still not bought any mods but went for a clean on Saturday only for it to rain a couple of hours later!

Managed to get a few pics before it started though

I will be starting with some mods on pay day at the end of February

VXRed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast