+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    VXR enough

Bummer.

I thought 225 was what WGM quote for stage 1.5 (standard bar injectors).

I have though you should have been seeing upwards of 235 at stage 3?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Corsa SRI Turbo

Aw mate I'm gutted for you look your car is still looking nice an 225bhp is still fast for a corsa bud little go-kart an turns heads I was looking for and induction kit but dunno what to go for I've heard a pipercross in the Astra vxr and sounds a bit like a dump that would f,,, me off after a while any ideas

u33- exactly what I thought!

Thanks Burnsey, I can appreciate it's still a lot in a small car but it's not the results I've been chasing for that kind of expense... A lot of money has gone in to making sure it's set up for stage 3 correctly. Feels like a waste of money to be honest.
    As for your filter- I didn't want the loud DV noise either. My AEM cone is a lot more subtle than the pipercross etc.. You could also look at panel filters to put into your airbox, instead of a cone.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Your welcome mate I felt the pain years ago bud it's a kickin the baws an a lot a money went into is as you said trade it in go for Astra scares the s,,, out of me sometimes way jungle juice in it haha cheers for the info on the filters mate I'm trying to stay away from boy racer style grown out all that haha I might look into panel filter maybe k&n

Quote Originally Posted by Burnseys artic vxr View Post
    Your welcome mate I felt the pain years ago bud it's a kickin the baws an a lot a money went into is as you said trade it in go for Astra scares the s,,, out of me sometimes way jungle juice in it haha cheers for the info on the filters mate I'm trying to stay away from boy racer style grown out all that haha I might look into panel filter maybe k&n
    Honestly mate I was beelin.. Was ready for selling it haha but gonna dig more into it and hopefully find an issue... Normally people don't want to find an issue but I'd prefer it for an explanation haha.

Naw mate don't sell it you will get it sorted could be plugs or anything mate sometimes I don't think mine is pushing standard bhp but just put some jungle juice in it and it's a f,,, bullet trying to arrange a meet or see when next car cruise is we could get a convoy

Quote Originally Posted by Burnseys artic vxr View Post
    Naw mate don't sell it you will get it sorted could be plugs or anything mate sometimes I don't think mine is pushing standard bhp but just put some jungle juice in it and it's a f,,, bullet trying to arrange a meet or see when next car cruise is we could get a convoy
    Jungle juice? I only run it on 99 RON. Always have might try some additive that cleans your engine or whatever.. Although I'm sure the 99 stuff already has that.
    Yeah a meet sounds good man, let me know!

That's what I was meaning lol I've put a post on if anyone has any ideas ill give you a shout

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14