+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
Results 171 to 178 of 178
  1. #171
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Still popping n banging tho?lol

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

  2. #172
    Are you VXR enough? baillie89's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2015
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    Still popping n banging tho?lol

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
    Not yet actually and doesn't gurgle on overrun atm.. But I'm sure that'll all change when it's run in

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

  3. #173
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Yh mate

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

  4. #174
    VXRed Si95's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Loving they headlights! If you don't mind me asking, how much did they set you back mate?

  5. #175
    Are you VXR enough? baillie89's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2015
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Si95 View Post
    Loving they headlights! If you don't mind me asking, how much did they set you back mate?
    Thanks mate, they were around £500 all in.. Varies depending what you want. Mine was full colour respray, projector, LED DRL & indicator strip and a VXR logo cutout. Drop them a message and they can give you a quote.

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

  6. #176
    VXRed Si95's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    Thanks mate, they were around £500 all in.. Varies depending what you want. Mine was full colour respray, projector, LED DRL & indicator strip and a VXR logo cutout. Drop them a message and they can give you a quote.

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
    Fair ammount of money but I bet you were delighted with the finish mate. I might get in touch with them and find out in a few weeks time. Wallet is just about empty after buying quite a few bits and bobs haha.

    The garage that done your lights were in the Glasgow area aye?

  7. #177
    Are you VXR enough? baillie89's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2015
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Si95 View Post
    Fair ammount of money but I bet you were delighted with the finish mate. I might get in touch with them and find out in a few weeks time. Wallet is just about empty after buying quite a few bits and bobs haha.

    The garage that done your lights were in the Glasgow area aye?
    Yeah it's a fair whack but I tell you now.. You won't be disappointed. It's not all about how it looks- its mostly about the light output from the projectors they fit.. Incredible!
    They were in Dumbarton when I got it done but they've moved now and are in Renfrew I think

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

  8. #178
    VXRed Si95's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    Yeah it's a fair whack but I tell you now.. You won't be disappointed. It's not all about how it looks- its mostly about the light output from the projectors they fit.. Incredible!
    They were in Dumbarton when I got it done but they've moved now and are in Renfrew I think

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
    They're cracking I must say. Will definitely get in touch with them and see about a quote!

    Cheers mate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts