+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

what filter you got on that mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Corsavxrarcticdan View Post
    what filter you got on that mate?
    The cone filter itself is an AEM cone filter- I fitted that on its own before fitting the intake pipe. The pipe I got from Enhance Performance.

VXR enough

Shameless plug but check the for sale section - I'm selling one of those filters

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Corsa SRI Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    Shameless plug but check the for sale section - I'm selling one of those filters

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Batter in mate haha

Just back from Ecotune, so naturally I whipped the bumper off for some pics!
    Black Airtec intercooler with red hosing and logo. There's a Forge recirc valve in there too.
    Couldn't get the remap done today as they took the tool down south to a car show, so getting that done next week. Car feels like it drives better even with just the hardware mods, so that'll do me until then!

Old vs new, for size comparison

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

VXRed

Just been reading through your thread and you have made a good car into a cracking car!!. The air Tec intercooler doesn't seam that much bigger than the standard one?. Was it easy to fit?
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi mak View Post
    Just been reading through your thread and you have made a good car into a cracking car!!. The air Tec intercooler doesn't seam that much bigger than the standard one?. Was it easy to fit?
    Sean
    Thanks Sean! The Airtec is a good bit bigger than the standard. I'd say the standard is about the same size as the Airtec logo, to give you an idea.
    I had it fitted by the tuner I use, so couldn't tell you if it's easy or not but looking at the pipe work I'd say it's doable yourself without too much trouble.

VXRed

Thanks for the reply. Did you have the injectors done ready for your stage 3?. Look forward to seeing your results when mapped.
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi mak View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Did you have the injectors done ready for your stage 3?. Look forward to seeing your results when mapped.
    Sean
    No problem. I had the injectors installed last year when I went stage 1. Have been building up to stage 3 since I'll be sure to have the results up when it's ready.

[QUOTE=baillie89;3812146]Thanks man. I'm sure I've seen some posts on yours... It's a green garrett beast, aye? Haha.. Will post up some figures when it's all done!

Haha it is indeed mate u will love stage 3 its night and day from standard.. then before u no it ul be forged and big turbo������������

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast