Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Power upgrades?

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic martin View Post
    Defiantly do mine are maxed out at 340 and mapper will not touch the car again unless bigger injectors are fitted
    Lol okay then we'll mine was mapped with standard injectors funny enough by the same person most are maped by including you're self so not quite sure what ur on about don't rely care tbh had a few cars mapped including the one iv got now with a 1050 cc injectors

VXRed blooded

So I'm pretty sure it's safe as he wouldn't map a car mi car if they were completely maxed out

Quote Originally Posted by matty_burg737 View Post
    So I'm pretty sure it's safe as he wouldn't map a car mi car if they were completely maxed out
    well I no what he told me when he done mine, mine are on the limit how they are
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Lol okay then we'll mine was mapped with standard injectors funny enough by the same person most are maped by including you're self so not quite sure what ur on about don't rely care tbh had a few cars mapped including the one iv got now with a 1050 cc injectors
    1050cc?? They are not injectors, they are buckets lol

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by caino6 View Post
    1050cc?? They are not injectors, they are buckets lol
    Hahahah there the blocks mate ansu plus intake pump and external no fuel surge happening here hahahah

Hahahah there the blocks mate ansu plus intake pump and external no fuel surge happening here hahahah
    Lol!! Look forward to seeing it once it's done, going to be insane!

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by caino6 View Post
    Lol!! Look forward to seeing it once it's done, going to be insane!
    Ye same don't know why iv gone all out but suppose I didn't rely expect to get such a big pay out from ppi otherwise I would of left her alone at the she at now but oh well lol you only live once hey if work don't deploy me again wich I don't think they will unless shiz hits the fan the wel be up and down the strip at pvs unless me and you are hanging hahahah 3 bottles of sambuca should do us and case of redbull hahaha u comeing Milton Keynes tonight?

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by tiny87 View Post
    Not cheap getting that much power from standard bud,

You would need to look at:

3" turbo back (or a Remus that's 2.75)
    Front mount cooler (dna, airtec, forge, courts)
    Direct route with cdti or cone filter
    Fuel pump
    Inlet mani (klassen, eds, Romanian copy)
    Forging internals
    Cams with uprated single/double valve springs
    Turbo it self (Owens hta k06, TD stage 3)

But then if your getting power I'd also recommend:

Big brake kit (veccy setup, ksport, Alcon, ap's)
    LSD (quaife, mfactory, wavetrac)
    Rarb (white line)
    Springs/shocks or coilovers
    Solid engine mounts (vibratechnics or polybush inserts

These are just some things I'm sure people would suggest or change some of the above

So with all this what is the cost going to be that sounds like a lot of upgrades, also is it worth it and what would a map do running a few basic upgrades like inter cooler exhaust induction etc

VXR enough

Running stage 3 is good but as long as you got some handling mods like springs, rarb and diff the car will feel so much better.

I've had my two weeks now and getting used to the power already but with the LSD, rarb and daps it feels amazing. Could always be made better tho

Quote Originally Posted by tiny87 View Post
    Running stage 3 is good but as long as you got some handling mods like springs, rarb and diff the car will feel so much better.

I've had my two weeks now and getting used to the power already but with the LSD, rarb and daps it feels amazing. Could always be made better tho

What's the ride like with the daps compared to standard springs?
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast