Closed Thread

Default 2009 Vectra VXR for sale - SOLD!

THE CAR IS NOW SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING
    Here for sale is our 2009 Vauxhall Vectra VXR. It was first registered on 31/3/2009 and is currently showing 87727 miles, (although this will rise as it is my daily driver).

The car has all the usual VXR specification but has a few upgrades over standard. The extras in no particular order are, auto wipers, auto lights, the full colour sat nav system and auto dimming rear view mirror.

We’ve had this car for two years and are selling purely as we need an estate car. If I could find a way to keep this car I would as I had the chains done last year by Nick150, it’s had a new set of 19” Team Dynamics Imola wheels a couple of months back with new tyres last week. I have spent money on this car as it was going to be a keeper but family circumstances dictate we need to move on.

Everything works on this car and it is mechanically sound. I replaced the rear springs a while back as one had snapped and the garage were very complimentary about the condition of the car. In fact it gets a lot of compliments and admiring looks – I’m going to miss that to be honest.

If you are looking at this advert then you know what the car is, how much you get for your money and why it pains me to sell. If you buy this car then you will be getting a cracking car that produced 283bhp on the rollers at RS Tuning in Leeds, (I have the printout for the new owner) and a driving experience that is to be enjoyed every time you turn the key.

The bodywork in in good condition. There are no car park dings or dents and the only marks are the usual to be expected on a six year old car. The bolsters on the seats are still in good shape and again, the interior is the same as the exterior as it is in better than average condition.

I’m happy to answer any relevant questions via the pm service or you can email me on awam90@dsl.pipex.com. I’m asking a fair price for the car as I’d rather sell it than have it sitting here in six months and am open to reasonable negotiations with sensible people.

I am asking £5750ovno.

The car is located in Scarborough in North Yorkshire.

Thanks for looking,

Andrew.

Last edited by skinnyman; 24th March 2016 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Car now sold

Closed Thread