+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I do like the red! Seems to stand out a little more. You got any plans for any modifications etc?

VXR newbie

wow lookin good

VXRed

I don't plan on doing any performance modifications until the warranty period is up, however I do possibly want to hydro dip my rear defuser to have a carbon effect, here is a few photos after a clean today-

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

VXRed

Haven't been active for a while, just thought i would share some of the issues i have had after a year of ownership.

Headlight unit replaced - due to a faulty seal leading to condensation
    vinyl black door strip - is pealing away, vx have agreed to replace
    squeaky clutch peddle - just required some grease
    various rattles - non-identifiable - assuming nature of poor fittings
    bonnet sensor - vx replaced but still have trouble with it on poor quality roads.
    wheels incorrectly balanced from factory - resulting in some wobble under mid-high speed breaking, recently fitted new tyres and had wheels balanced which rectified the problem.
    tyre sensor issues - intermittent reporting of incorrect low pressures.
    sticking hill start assist - only happened twice, keeping an eye on it.

in fairness to VX when i reported the issues they were quick to act and fix the problems. however, the condensation on the headlight has returned now on the other unit which is slightly concerning as it is supposed to be a sealed unit.

non of these issues have deterred my enjoyment from ownership, still loving the car and looking forward to the summer evenings returning.

would be great to hear what tyres people have opted for as assuming PP people have not re-fitted the 215 Pilot super sports.

Thanks

VXRed

Cars just had its first service at around 13500 miles. front break pads down to 20% so will be replacing them shortly. insurance and tax due too! so an expensive month for me!!

just put 4 Nankang NS2R Tyres all round too. covered around 2000 miles with them so far and pretty impressed for the price.

Are the tyres the same size as originals because I'm struggling to find any ns2r

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2