Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    VXRed

@coryholdman Did you have any issues with your DRLs? My passenger side one is acting up, it seems to shut off and light up again whilst driving, when the vehicle is stopped it doesn't do that and it also doesn't do that when the lights turn on when unlocking the car. However, I can replicate the issue another way, if the car is stopped with the engine running and I open the driver side door, the passenger side DRL shuts off and after a while it lights up again. =/
    I made a video, I'll put up a link as soon as I can.

VXRed

I got my 6000K Xenon kit from LLC last friday and I've set it up over the weekend, I've got pics and I've got a video of the process.
    If people are interested I could edit it and put it up, I think it could be valuable in assisting people looking to do this kind of mod to their car. I've managed to find a nice little spot for the ballasts and the voltage regulators, it looks neat and tidy.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanmcc View Post
    I got my 6000K Xenon kit from LLC last friday and I've set it up over the weekend, I've got pics and I've got a video of the process.
    If people are interested I could edit it and put it up, I think it could be valuable in assisting people looking to do this kind of mod to their car. I've managed to find a nice little spot for the ballasts and the voltage regulators, it looks neat and tidy.
    Would be good to see the process

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by fingerpie View Post
    Would be good to see the process
    I think I can manage it if you guys don't mind not seeing the bumper get put back in place.
    I've had a couple of issues with the set-up, the right-side light has been disconnected 2 times already so I've had the bumper in and out a couple of times and every time I record the bumper going back on, when I stop the app, it freezes and the video is always lost.
    I do have it coming off and other sequences of stuff I did to the setup that I think are important, like the stuff I did now for the final build with heat shrink-wrap tubing and the drilling of the holes in the dust cap.
    It's just a matter of editing it all together and making it into a nice sequence.

VXRed

That would be good, I think it's mainly to see difference between standard and hid (if possible) and how the kit has been fitted. Removing and refitting the bumber is covered in another guide anyway

VXRed

Hello again guys, still have not been able to put up a video, first I need to pic some editing tools, learn how to edit and then put it all together. However, I have a link here so you guys can see what it looks like once installed, I don't have many pics with the halogens to compare but I'm guessing you guys have a sense of how the halogens look, since you have them as well.
    So, if your interested in seeing some LEDs and an HID kit, here's how it looks like: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Au3FZUtokFK01OpOq9ytmBMXrzGK-g

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3