Closed Thread

Default boost Error code?

hi I done a pedal test this morning and I got the code 'P1106 boost pressure donor signal is not in the target area ' what does this mean and how do I fix it?

Hi mate am in the same boat as you cars in limp mode at the mo. It's weird coz I dissconnected the battery and reconnected it code went away. Now here's the weird part if I feather the pedal on boost I can get it to work but if I put my foot down it holds boost for couple of seconds the throws a fit and puts me in limp mode. I have bypassed the rear bcs and replaced the front bcs for a new one cleaned the maf and afm with contact cleaner but still no joy. So the only two things to check are the recirc valve and my acuator. I'm running stage 3 map so maybe I have a weakend acuator but does any body know if it will put me into limp mode if the acuator is not holding boost?
    ASTRA VXR POWER RED STAGE 3 RABBID TUNED

Quote Originally Posted by kurtmc199011 View Post
    Hi mate am in the same boat as you cars in limp mode at the mo. It's weird coz I dissconnected the battery and reconnected it code went away. Now here's the weird part if I feather the pedal on boost I can get it to work but if I put my foot down it holds boost for couple of seconds the throws a fit and puts me in limp mode. I have bypassed the rear bcs and replaced the front bcs for a new one cleaned the maf and afm with contact cleaner but still no joy. So the only two things to check are the recirc valve and my acuator. I'm running stage 3 map so maybe I have a weakend acuator but does any body know if it will put me into limp mode if the acuator is not holding boost?
    I don't think my car is mapped. is this expensive to fix?

VXR enough

Just a thought mate but have you checked your actuator rod? heard of this before and turned out to be a snapped rod.it may not be in your case but worth a look for free.

Closed Thread