+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mudflaps

VXR newbie

picked up a set from Holden here in Melbourne , standard GTC mud flaps. they seem to be ideal for my OPC, but the holes don't line up. how to fit ??!! need help!

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    These are my oem for the standard gtc. The fronts need cutting to fit but the rears are pretty much a straight fit iirc.

You can see how much of the fronts need trimming.
    do they need alot cutting out mate? ive ordered some hopefully fit them the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

I can vaguely remember something about the Holdens not getting the aero pack

To those of you that have the Aero Pack and have the Carbon front flaps fitted, how much further do they hang past the sills/side Aero body kit?

I ask as I don't have a lot of clearance coming on and off our drive, don't want to catch them as they are quite expensive.

Any help much appreciated.
    *** Cavalier MK3 SRi 130 > Astra J SRi 2.0 CDTi 160 VX Line > GTC SRi 1.6T 180 VX Line > Astra GTC VXR 280 ***

Quote Originally Posted by srea064 View Post
    To those of you that have the Aero Pack and have the Carbon front flaps fitted, how much further do they hang past the sills/side Aero body kit?

I ask as I don't have a lot of clearance coming on and off our drive, don't want to catch them as they are quite expensive.

Any help much appreciated.
    Anyone??
    *** Cavalier MK3 SRi 130 > Astra J SRi 2.0 CDTi 160 VX Line > GTC SRi 1.6T 180 VX Line > Astra GTC VXR 280 ***

Couldnt tell you exact measurements but hopefully these photos can help

ARDEN BLUE
    UPGRADES - REMUS 4 PIECE EXHAUST, MAXTON NURBURGRING SPLITTER, MTEC SHORT SHIFTER, RAMAIR PANEL FILTER, CARBON FIBRE DIFFUSER + MUDFLAPS, LED KIT, LED DLR'S, LED INTERIOR BULBS, LED NUMBERPLATE LIGHTS, GEL PRIVATE PLATE

Just had a quick look. Id say it sits an inch lower than the sideskirt. Ive never scraped mine before apart from once but that was a ridiculously huge speed bump on an industrial estate. When i went over it again i just took it very slow and in vxr mode

ARDEN BLUE
    UPGRADES - REMUS 4 PIECE EXHAUST, MAXTON NURBURGRING SPLITTER, MTEC SHORT SHIFTER, RAMAIR PANEL FILTER, CARBON FIBRE DIFFUSER + MUDFLAPS, LED KIT, LED DLR'S, LED INTERIOR BULBS, LED NUMBERPLATE LIGHTS, GEL PRIVATE PLATE

Quote Originally Posted by Chrismeehan1994 View Post
    Just had a quick look. Id say it sits an inch lower than the sideskirt. Ive never scraped mine before apart from once but that was a ridiculously huge speed bump on an industrial estate. When i went over it again i just took it very slow and in vxr mode

Thanks, much appreciated. The're expensive but they look good.

VXRed

I have the carbon ones and they are great, no chips at all! Think the secret is easy over the speed bumps and std ride height, never scuffed mine either, worth every penny imo and they look great esp on the carbon black

Quote Originally Posted by Cossers View Post
    I have the carbon ones and they are great, no chips at all! Think the secret is easy over the speed bumps and std ride height, never scuffed mine either, worth every penny imo and they look great esp on the carbon black
    Thank you, I'm now convinced and have ordered a set.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast