+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cossers View Post
    Tbh, I'm so glad that carbon seems to be the least popular :-) and it looks hard as ****
    +1
    *** Cavalier MK3 SRi 130 > Astra J SRi 2.0 CDTi 160 VX Line > GTC SRi 1.6T 180 VX Line > Astra GTC VXR 280 ***

If you end up picking the wrong colour you can wrap it
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

I had a white GTC (non vxr) and when I got my VXR I went with Arden Blue, initially I thought it might be a bit showie, but after having it a while I really started to love it. I loved my white GTC but for me Arden Blue wins.

Tbh, I'm so glad that carbon seems to be the least popular :-) and it looks hard as ****

Another +1

If I was coming to the J again, I think I'd go Arden, never thought I'd say that!

VXRacing ahead

Red

VXRed blooded

I have the black, in 2 and half years have never seen another one on the road . I was driving home about 0.5 miles away ,and saw a car coming @ me, i said what the **** is that , it looks evil , a carbon flash vxr. They do look mean on the road but i have seen all the colours in the flesh. Arden looks very nice , but i have had 3 very cars very similar colour,Red is good but i don't like the strips on the roof,and they are a bug bear of mine on the black, not looking black even after all the trim restorer etc. White would definately be my 2nd preference, but may look 2 much like 5 O, a very rich one.

They all look a bit flashy,couldn't care what other people think,if i did i would drive a standard, lifes too short, as long as you are happy with the colour.

Maybe a few more cosmetic mods on a white/red/arden ,black wheels,roof .spoiler etc.

I think they should have done a Silver.They looked smart on the old vectra
    Last edited by Mrs S Cat; 30th July 2016 at 01:07 AM.

VXRed

I went for black and as others have said I don't see many about, but for the colours you're looking at I'd go Arden.

I love my white one I have to admit and my choice was between arden blue or white.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs S Cat View Post
    I have the black, in 2 and half years have never seen another one on the road . I was driving home about 0.5 miles away ,and saw a car coming @ me, i said what the **** is that , it looks evil , a carbon flash vxr. They do look mean on the road but i have seen all the colours in the flesh. Arden looks very nice , but i have had 3 very cars very similar colour,Red is good but i don't like the strips on the roof,and they are a bug bear of mine on the black, not looking black even after all the trim restorer etc. White would definately be my 2nd preference, but may look 2 much like 5 O, a very rich one.

They all look a bit flashy,couldn't care what other people think,if i did i would drive a standard, lifes too short, as long as you are happy with the colour.

Maybe a few more cosmetic mods on a white/red/arden ,black wheels,roof .spoiler etc.

I think they should have done a Silver.They looked smart on the old vectra

You're right, Vauxhall have missed a trick not doing them in silver, and all the black bits such the grille and fake brake ducts etc contrast very nice against the silver. I'd have ordered silver in a heart beat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2