Closed Thread
    VXRed

Default Fuel filler pipe install - help needed

i have a hole in what i now know to be my fuel filler pipe, however when desribing it on the phone to the vauxhall dealer i received the small length of pipe that connects this pipe to the fuel tank which i did not need (Cost £62 as well and says its non refundable) do you think as it was a misunderstanding they will in fact let me return this?

Anyway i got on the phone to a decent breakers that i have used in the past and have received the whole filler pipe with the length of hose that i bought for £50 delivered. Now i just need to get it installed!

Does anyone know of any guides or anything that will help me install this? ive looked at an online workshop manual but when you select fuel filler pipe it goes to LPG system for some reason!

How do i get this pipe installed?

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Onni92 View Post
    i have a hole in what i now know to be my fuel filler pipe, however when desribing it on the phone to the vauxhall dealer i received the small length of pipe that connects this pipe to the fuel tank which i did not need (Cost £62 as well and says its non refundable) do you think as it was a misunderstanding they will in fact let me return this?
    No - if you didn't order the right part its your own fault.
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

VXRed

Got my money back, but thanks for your great words of advice bud.

VXR enough

I'm glad you got it refunded.

You were the one that said it was non refundable though and you were the one that ordered it wrong which is why I said what I did.

You must have a fairly decent dealer I think...the ones up here would tell you to go spin if you tried that with them.
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

Closed Thread