+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Brill post and pictures mate, looks well looked after, have to give me a shout sometime when your out and about, I'm from Wigan only had the burg couple weeks, nice motors 👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scottsav1 View Post
    Brill post and pictures mate, looks well looked after, have to give me a shout sometime when your out and about, I'm from Wigan only had the burg couple weeks, nice motors 👍🏼

Cheers mate 👍🏻

I'd like to think it's a good well looked after example, and *touch wood* in the near 15k miles I've put on it's been 100% reliable, it's course driven hard within reason but with mechanical sympathy to match.

I will do bud, grab some pictures and what not.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

So today set about giving the Car a decent clean to get all of the dead Fly's and grime from Wales,

Clean by Michael Smith, on Flickr

Looks bloody good Chilli Orange, its such a rewarding Colour.

Also some Exhaust Noise from the OEM Remus Cat-Back Exhaust from the Corsa 'E' VXR,

Noise by Michael Smith, on Flickr

Still need to fit the Remus Centre Pipe.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    Cheers mate 👍🏻

I'd like to think it's a good well looked after example, and *touch wood* in the near 15k miles I've put on it's been 100% reliable, it's course driven hard within reason but with mechanical sympathy to match.

I will do bud, grab some pictures and what not.
    Yeah defo mate, by the looks of it mate it is looked after and as for being driven hard within reason that's what there for isn't it 👍🏼 nice motors only just gettin to grips with mine not really had chance to drive but hard yet so looking forward to it when I can and yeah get some pics of them together ect sometime bud

Yeah defo mate, by the looks of it mate it is looked after and as for being driven hard within reason that's what there for isn't it 👍🏼 nice motors only just gettin to grips with mine not really had chance to drive but hard yet so looking forward to it when I can and yeah get some pics of them together ect sometime bud

That's true mate like all Performance cars, there's a difference between driving hard with sympathy and absolutely abusing them!

You'll soon get to grips with it and you'll be smiling on every drive you do. There's a few good Roads on the outskirts of Wigan, 2x of my favourite for a quick blast are the A5106 and B5239. Short and sweet.

Yeah exactly mate there's not harm in giving it some but looking after it at the same time 😊 I'll have a look at them roads then haha was you in Wigan last week? I seen a chilli orange burg but I wasn't in mine was in dads vectra

I know them roads very well mate actually just didn't know them by the description you put, good when it's quite around there

Yeah exactly mate there's not harm in giving it some but looking after it at the same time 😊 I'll have a look at them roads then haha was you in Wigan last week? I seen a chilli orange burg but I wasn't in mine was in dads vectra

I honestly can't remember LOL, but more than likely, I use them Roads for a quick fix sometimes. I'll definitely keep my eye out for a Black 'Burg now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10