+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

How easy was it to change the DRL's? and could u pop us a link on the bulbs you bought? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DottierKiwi117 View Post
    How easy was it to change the DRL's? and could u pop us a link on the bulbs you bought? Cheers
    Really simple, took about 5mins all in all!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252526691781

They are the ones dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Cheers

Default Mike's Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring Edition

Went out last night on some good Roads i know, covered about 50 miles or so, not really had a chance to do some 'spirited' driving prior to that, so was looking forward to trying new Back-Box out. It's nothing special but to me, fits my OEM criteria nicely.

Anyways, I'am well impressed, i know they sound pretty fruity from the outside, but from the inside it's definitely give the car some more audible noise when pressing on, and changing from 2nd to 3rd gives some nice pops and even double pops on some occasions which makes me giggle somewhat, even 3rd to 4th gives some pops aswell, although not as much, but still mighty impressed.

I still need to fit the Centre Pipe, but I'am still in Two minds after hearing it last night LOL.

I'am pretty happy with the car now, I'll be Servicing it soon, and my wish list to upgrade is,

*Corsa 'E' VXR 'Performance Pack' Brembo Caliper Carriers/Brackets so i can fit 330mm Discs. You need them apparently.

*Braided Brake Hoses of some kind and Fluid.

*Corsa 'E' VXR Factory 'Short Shifter' as i believe they have one as factory, my mates 'E' feels so so good compared to mine.

All OEM

Apart from that, just enjoy the thing, it's a bloody cracking Hot Hatch.

Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Lovely looking car, In my favourite Corsa colour too.

If you fancy giving your car more grunt and ever want a main decat pipe to bolt straight up to your standard secondary drop me a line, you can have it cheap as chips.

Quote Originally Posted by churchwxm View Post
    Lovely looking car, In my favourite Corsa colour too.

If you fancy giving your car more grunt and ever want a main decat pipe to bolt straight up to your standard secondary drop me a line, you can have it cheap as chips.
    Cheers dude

I was never keen on Chilli Orange when it first came out, how times change!

I'll bare that in mind, thanks.

So yesterday, set of nice and early for a Sunday Morning blast to Hartside Cafe, from Penrith the A686 via Melmerby to Alston, then working my way back down on the B6277, B6276, via the A685 and the fantastic A683 and then to Hawes along the B6255 back to Ingleton and finally on the A682 back to the M65 Motorway, very enjoyable morning, the 'Burg proving sublime, it still can't get over how capable it is, i think if it had a Ford or Renault Badge it'd be the holy grail of Hot Hatches LOL. Anyways, a few pictures.

Hartside by Michael Smith, on Flickr

VXR by Michael Smith, on Flickr

Saw a few other like-minded people on my travels, DC5, 172 Cup, RS3 to name a few smile

Front Michelins are wearing nicely too, about 4.5-5.0mm left across both sets. and about 6k into them. Need to drive it harder more :P

Absolutely cracking colour mate! Really love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Night View Post
    Absolutely cracking colour mate! Really love it!
    Cheers mate

Much appreciated.

Mate next time your up at Hartside / Alston you'll have to give me a shout. I love the roads up there. Must have been a long drive for you!? I thought you were from Wales or do you just go driving there sometimes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast